• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Experiencing Product Problems with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the hosts are having a lot of problems with products that are defective, missing, or broken.
I have had a few adjustments to make for customers, but no complaints from my hosts yet about damaged boxes. I, however, had the badly re-taped and holes problem with the boxes for the bonus products. Luckily, nothing was broken.
I am not sure if it is UPS because I receive many packages through them during the year and have never had problems. Sounds like the distribution center to me.

Tell Me About It!!I have been getting a lot of unhappy customer phonecalls regarding the dented in boxes, ripped boxes, and a lot of stuff missing. I have notified HO about this as well. Very annoying!:eek:

Not a bad one, but....I just got two parties delivered, and everything was fine up until the Rectangle Chillzanne was opened....it looked like someone had USED it.....:( and it is a good thing I was the one to open it, I would have been MORTIFIED if a customer opened it.....it seemed like crumbs and oil on part of the partitions....just GROSS.

BUT, I had more than enough bags?:eek:

Make sure everyone know about the guarantee when your show starts. Let everyone know you will help them if they have any problems or concerns because you want to be their consultant for life! And call Customer Service and let them know of these problems. I realize that product adjustments on-line are convenient but sometimes calling makes TPC aware that there are problems. I did this once and, later, stoneware went on stop sell until new suppliers were found and problems were corrected. TPC does not want unhappy customers which is why we have a guarantee.

My SS kit came in one day late arrived after going through a car wreck, haveing worked for fedex ground I expected my box to look like it actually been in a car wreck, surprise it looked like it had come through with out any problems at all. but when shipping ground stuff is packed in a trailer and can shift, trust me I've had some heavy boxes fall on me.

my 2 centsPersonally, I have been doing this for over 3 years. At the beginning shipments took longer, 7-10 days just to pack and ship. However it was rare to find something was missing or had broken on the way to my hosts.

However, over the last year I've noticed a decline in both the packing AND shipping. True PC is getting most orders out within 24 hours but I have to ask.. at what cost?

After I submit a show, I am now surprised if I don't get a call that something has broken in transit or is missing! 3 weeks ago a host called me and said PC packed 4 rectangle stones in one box and it looked as if UPS had kicked the box all the way from Chicago. It actually rattled when he DROPPED it on her front door. She was home at the time and told him she wouldn't accept the box because it was obvious everything inside was broken. The driver told her it wasn't his problem and to contact PC!!

My biggest problem is with the boxes PC uses to pack the stoneware in for shipping. Not the outside box, but the actual box our stoneware comes in! This is fragile stuff. You'd think after possible hundreds of broken rectangle bakers, they would get it!! Use a heaver/more insulated box. One with packing material on the INSIDE and not just 2 pieces of cardboard surrounding the stone!

A good point to bring up at conference!

Lisa,

I'm with you! I'm surprised when nothing is wrong.

I called the HO last week and talked to a supervisor. She said that we all have to write emails so they know what is going on.

So let your voice be heard! [email protected]

I just had my first show delivered to my house (the host wouldn't be home and didn't want 8 boxes sitting on a front step all afternoon!) and I get 7 of the 8 boxes... guess which one didn't come; box 1! So then I figure everything out using my paperwork and had a few items of my own in the order, take them out and a small square platter from the SA essential set has a huge crack running through it! As I have never done an adjustment where only one part is broken, what do i say on the form? Any suggestions?

Then I open my supply order that I got today and one of the HWC clip magnets fell right off the clip! At least that one I got taken care of right away!

I would love your help on this, sorry for the rant, but so frusterating!

I Have Never Had A Problem With Any Boxes Being Shipped. In Fact Neither Has Any Of My Host. Ofcourse I Have Not Been Doing This Very Long But I Sure Hope My Luck Holds Out.

GourmetGirl said:
I just had my first show delivered to my house (the host wouldn't be home and didn't want 8 boxes sitting on a front step all afternoon!) and I get 7 of the 8 boxes... guess which one didn't come; box 1! So then I figure everything out using my paperwork and had a few items of my own in the order, take them out and a small square platter from the SA essential set has a huge crack running through it! As I have never done an adjustment where only one part is broken, what do i say on the form? Any suggestions?

Then I open my supply order that I got today and one of the HWC clip magnets fell right off the clip! At least that one I got taken care of right away!

I would love your help on this, sorry for the rant, but so frusterating!

click on the "Product Adjustment" link on the right hand side of CC main page and enter your show number, you can then select a product from the show to add or enter the item number. You will then be asked for the reason for the adjustment, you will select either carton damaged/product damaged or carton not damaged/product damaged. Enter the address you want the replacement shipped and submit. It's pretty easy, you are walked through the process on CC.

I just sent an e-mail to HO about the issues, my last 3 shows have had something broken and I have only had 1 show not have issues this year!

I Just had a host call me a couple of days ago and 2 small bar stones were broken. It just had to be the one where she was leaving for vacation and the bar pan was a b-day gift so now she has to mail it to Virginia and hope it gets there in one piece. She is suppose to have another party in Sept when the new books comes out but only time will tell.

Shannon

Shannon,

When you do the adjustment, you can have the bar pan shipped to whomever you want. Ship it to the gift recipient!!! No hassle!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melaniepc
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • taterbug