• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Many Discontinued Items and Business Supplies for Sale

In summary, Carrie is selling discontinued items and new in package items. She is willing to negotiate on price.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I'd really like to sell this stuff to anyone interested. Am very open to price negotiations. Was laid off the beginning of the month and need to make extra cash right now. Will ship immediately once payment is made once we've established shipping costs etc. I do have some current new in package items I'm looking to sell at a discount of 50% as well. Email or PM me for those. Thanks.Discontinued Items:
Gently Used:
Dots Bowl Trio-$6.00
Medium Dots Bowl- $10.00
Large Dots Bowl- $16.00
White Rectangular Platter-$18.00
Veggie Slicer-$7.00
Small Stoneware Rack-$7.00
Large Stoneware Rack-$9.00
Cake Pedestal- $18.00New In Package:Mini Baker-Taupe-$18.00
Mini Baker-White- $18.00
Cake Pedestal- $24.00Business Supplies
Postcard Invitations-5 packages of 40-$.50each
Denim Apron- $8.00
Caution Extremely Hot Apron-$5.00
Green Snowman Apron- $5.00 (SOLD)
Patriotic Tote for Cool & Serve Tray- $6.00- (I've used this once and as soon as I opened it from the package the zipper was a little off, it's just not me and I don't have use for it.
Mini Sling Bag- $4.00- (this is used and in ok condition, the mini catalog holder on this one is a little undone, and is obviously used I just don't need it anymore)If you are interested in things let me know what you are looking for and I'll give you shipping based on that, if I can fit it into a priority mail flat rate box that's what I'll use, otherwise I'll have to get back to you on shipping cost once I see what is should be. I'm also extremely open to negotiations on price, really need to make some room and need the cash right now. Thanks, may be adding more later when I can get home and look at my inventory again.

Last edited:
I would like the snowman apron my zip code is 64701.
thanks, Carrie

Do you still have the stoneware racks? I am interested. Thanks

tnpamperedcheflady said:
Do you still have the stoneware racks? I am interested. Thanks

I do but to clarify they are the metal ones for making it easier to put in and take out of oven they aren't storage racks.

Are any of these still avail? I kno was posted 6yrs ago..... but you never know!

1. What types of discontinued items and business supplies are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of discontinued items and business supplies for sale, including cookware, kitchen tools, and business materials such as catalogs and order forms.

2. Can I purchase these items as a customer or only as a consultant?

Both customers and consultants are welcome to purchase our discontinued items and business supplies. Simply visit our website or contact your consultant for more information.

3. Are these items in brand new condition or are they gently used?

All of our discontinued items and business supplies are brand new and have never been used. We take great care in ensuring the quality of our products, even if they are no longer being sold.

4. Are these items discounted or sold at full price?

Our discontinued items and business supplies are sold at discounted prices. This is a great opportunity for customers and consultants to get their hands on high-quality Pampered Chef products at a lower cost.

5. Can I purchase these items in bulk for my business or as gifts?

Yes, you can purchase our discontinued items and business supplies in bulk for your business or as gifts. This is a great option for consultants who want to stock up on materials or for customers who want to purchase multiple items at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • ChefMarylu
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk