• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Homemade Italian Meatballs: No Bread Crumbs Needed!

In summary, to make Italian meatballs without using bread crumbs, you can use a combination of ground beef, pork, and Italian sausage and substitute bread crumbs with rolled oats or crushed crackers. You can also use ground turkey instead of beef for a leaner version and bake the meatballs at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. These meatballs can be frozen for up to 3 months and served in various ways such as with pasta, marinara sauce, on a sub, or as an appetizer.
princezz2
Just made some Italian Meatballs...recipe called for italian bread crumbs. I didn't have any, so i took cheesey garlic croutons and my Manual Food Processor and voila... Bread crumbs. Thank you. Thank you very much! Drops the mic

Thanks for the tip! I'd have never thought of that.

and walks away.That's awesome! Great improvisation in the kitchen. I bet those meatballs turned out delicious. Keep up the creative cooking!

1. How do you make Italian meatballs without using bread crumbs?

To make delicious homemade Italian meatballs without bread crumbs, you can use a combination of ground beef, ground pork, and ground Italian sausage for a flavorful base. You can also substitute bread crumbs with rolled oats or crushed crackers for binding.

2. Can I use turkey instead of beef for this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use ground turkey instead of beef for this recipe. It will result in a leaner and healthier version of the meatballs, but the flavor may be slightly different. You can also mix ground turkey with ground beef for a combination of flavors.

3. What is the best way to cook these meatballs?

The best way to cook these meatballs is to bake them in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes. This ensures that the meatballs are evenly cooked and have a nice crispy exterior. You can also pan-fry or grill them, but baking is the easiest and most convenient method.

4. Can I freeze these meatballs for later use?

Yes, you can freeze these Italian meatballs for up to 3 months. After baking them, let them cool completely and then transfer them to an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to use, thaw them in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat them in the oven or on the stovetop.

5. What can I serve with these meatballs?

These delicious homemade Italian meatballs can be served in a variety of ways. You can add them to pasta dishes, serve them with marinara sauce and crusty bread for a classic meatball sub, or even use them as a topping for pizza. You can also serve them as an appetizer with a side of dipping sauce. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BadGirl
  • babywings76