• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Manual Food Processor Storage Lid

In summary, the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid is designed to fit on all Pampered Chef Manual Food Processors and is dishwasher safe but recommended for hand washing. It has a tight seal for keeping food fresh, but is not suitable for long-term storage in the refrigerator or freezer. It is not intended for use with hot or boiling ingredients and is made of BPA-free plastic for safe food storage and easy cleaning.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Happy to see this.

I've been asking for this for years. I'm happy about they way they're making them available.

I'm so glad they came out with this! I think it's a great idea.

people need to know that only this season will it be in the catalog, next spring it becomes a replacement part

lt1jane said:
people need to know that only this season will it be in the catalog, next spring it becomes a replacement part
Well that makes no sense. Why put it in the catalog now then? Did they mention that at conference?
I think it is a great add-on feature/product. If you own the MFP, add the extra bowl and lid.

According to my director, it was announced at conference. The reasoning is to get the news out there and offer the opportunity to buy the lid to people who already own the MFP. New MFPs come with the lid. The extra bowl and lid set will stay. It's the lid only that will become a replacement part.

Thanks for that information Jane. Now I can be sure that I share that with my current customers.

lt1jane said:
It's the lid only that will become a replacement part.
Ahhh...ok. That makes a lot more sense.

1. Can the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid fit on other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid is designed to fit on all Pampered Chef Manual Food Processors. It may not fit on other products from different brands.

2. How do I properly clean the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid?

The Manual Food Processor Storage Lid is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water for best results. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

3. Is the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid airtight?

Yes, the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid has a tight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills. However, it is not recommended for long-term storage in the refrigerator or freezer.

4. Can I use the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid for hot or boiling ingredients?

No, the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid is not suitable for use with hot or boiling ingredients. It is only intended for use with cold or room temperature food.

5. What is the material of the Manual Food Processor Storage Lid?

The Manual Food Processor Storage Lid is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring it is safe for food storage and easy to clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shelli
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies