• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Superior Features of TPC's Manual Food Processor - Only $49!

In summary, the conversation discusses a comparison between The Pampered Chef's Manual Food Processor and other similar products. The sender had concerns about the price difference and requested information from the Home Office. The response from the Test Kitchens highlights the features that make TPC's Manual Food Processor superior, including a unique gear operating system, an easy-to-use handle, three staggered blades, and a bowed blade profile. This information was requested by the sender for potential use in promoting and selling the product to customers.
DebPC
Staff member
I posted this last week on CS. But I also wanted to post it here as I know a few of you don't visit CS.

Thanks John for sending me this...

I had some concerns regarding the new Manual Food Processor. We have all seen this type of "machine" at the state and county fairs under the guise of a "Salsa Machine". So I decided to find out more. I wanted to why ours for $49.00 rather than the one you can get for $20 or less. So here is the response I got from the Home Office. Also, I did send in an e-mail regarding adding a whipping blade and a pour spout. Hey, if we want to get more out of the machine, why not make it do what those cheap ones do? Multipurpose, multi-reasons to buy.
So here is why ours is better.

John W.

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Thu, February 10, 2011 3:07:19 PM
Subject: RE: Test Kitchens (Product Use and Care, Recipes)

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens with your
product question. Currently we do not have an info sheet like our
Cookware or Forged Cutlery, but here are some of the features that make
TPC's Manual Food Processor superior to the competitive:

1. Dynamic gear operating system: TPC's unique design is the perfect
combination of force and speed for optimal chopping performance. TPC's
customized gear system allows blades to continuously spin inside the
vessel to keep food moving and chopping. Competitive pull cord design
and rotating handle do not allow for continuous motion of blade.

2. Handle: Pumping motion is easy to operate and doesn't require pulling
a cord or rotating a handle. Lock on the handle allows handle to store
flat for compact storage. Competitive brands, such as Tupperware; have
removable handles but they are bulky and do not store compactly.

3. Three staggered blades at 3-point position: Three blades produce a
more consistent and quicker chop compared to 2 blade design. Our blades
are also positioned perfectly to quickly and efficiently slice, chop,
blend and mix foods so no additional attachments are required!

4. Bowed blade profile: Bowed blade profile can only be found in the TPC
food processor; it provides the best cut for multiple tasks. The
profile mimics blades commonly found in electronic food processors.
Competitive samples only have straight edge blades. The curve of the
TPC blade allows the user to chop more food over a larger area without
trapping food against side walls.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Kendra Kelly
The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens

those also came in the box of new supplies

Thanks for sharing this information, John. I always appreciate hearing about the thought and design that goes into our products at The Pampered Chef. It's great to know that our Manual Food Processor has unique features that set it apart from cheaper versions. I also love the idea of adding a whipping blade and pour spout – it would definitely make the product even more versatile. I'll have to keep an eye out for any updates or new versions that may include these features. Thanks again for sharing!

1. What is a manual food processor?

A manual food processor is a kitchen tool that is used to chop, dice, slice, and puree ingredients by hand. It typically consists of a bowl with a rotating blade and a handle that is used to manually operate the blades.

2. How does a manual food processor work?

A manual food processor works by using the force of the user's hand to rotate the blade and chop or puree the ingredients placed in the bowl. The blade is attached to the handle and spins as the handle is turned, similar to a whisk or egg beater.

3. What are the advantages of using a manual food processor?

Manual food processors are compact, easy to use, and do not require electricity, making them portable and convenient. They also allow for greater control over the size and consistency of the chopped or pureed ingredients.

4. What types of foods can be processed with a manual food processor?

A manual food processor can be used to process a variety of foods such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, herbs, and even cooked meats. It can also be used to make sauces, dips, and spreads.

5. How do I clean and maintain a manual food processor?

To clean a manual food processor, disassemble the parts and wash them with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before reassembling. Regularly lubricate any metal parts with food-safe oil to ensure smooth operation. It is also important to store the processor in a dry place to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
Replies
Views
raebates
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views