• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mango Quinoa Salad: Ali Vincent's Protein-Loaded Treat!

In summary, the Delicious Mango Quinoa Salad is made with quinoa, mango, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, cilantro, and avocado. It is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans as it does not contain any animal products. This protein-packed salad provides approximately 15 grams of protein per serving and can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days in an airtight container. Substitutions can also be made for certain ingredients based on dietary preferences or allergies.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just tried this the other night for dinner and thought it was okay. But when I had it as leftovers today for lunch, I LOVED it! It was so much better because the flavors had time to mesh together and it was better served chilled. I grilled some chicken in the grill pan and chopped it up and added it to it with my serving. It was delicious!

ALI VINCENT'S MANGO QUINOA SALAD
"A protein-loaded treat!" – Ali Vincent

Makes 6 servings

Ingredients:
2 cups cooked red quinoa (at room temperature or cold)
1 diced mango
1 handful chopped cilantro
1 15-ounce can black beans
1 red bell pepper, chopped
6 green onions, thinly sliced
4 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice

Instructions:
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil and lime juice. Combine everything else in a big bowl. Drizzle liquid mixture over the salad, and toss until well combined. Chill for about an hour.

Nutritional information (per serving)
Calories 240
Total Fat 8 grams
Saturated fat 1 gram
Cholesterol 0 milligrams
Sodium 10 milligrams
Total carbohydrates 34 grams
Fiber 7 grams
Sugars 9 grams
Protein 7 grams

Here's a picture someone posted of it: (Wish I had taken a picture of mine. Mine was prettier, especially with it in the Bamboo bowl. ;) ) :D

Attachments

• Ali Vincent's Mango Quinoa Salad.jpeg
    Ali Vincent's Mango Quinoa Salad.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 377
This sounds yummy! Thank you.

What are the main ingredients in the Delicious Mango Quinoa Salad?

The main ingredients in this salad are quinoa, mango, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, cilantro, and avocado.

Is this salad suitable for vegetarians and vegans?

Yes, this recipe is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans as it does not contain any animal products.

How much protein does this salad provide?

This salad is protein-packed, providing approximately 15 grams of protein per serving.

Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients based on your dietary preferences or allergies. For example, you can use different types of beans, such as kidney beans or chickpeas, instead of black beans.

How long does this salad keep in the fridge?

This salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Just make sure to keep it in an airtight container to maintain freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • minirottie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies