• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mango Mousse or Pink Martinis??

In summary, frozen mango can be used for the mango mousse after thawing and draining it. No special tool is needed to make the mousse, a blender or food processor will suffice. A different type of alcohol can be used for the pink martini, such as vodka or tequila. Both the mango mousse and pink martini can be made ahead of time, with the mousse lasting up to 3 days in the fridge and the martini lasting up to 1 day. Other fruits, such as strawberries or peaches, can be used in the mango mousse recipe.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Has anyone tried either of these? I am trying to make my menu for my open house Sunday (yes, very last minute always), and i'm wondering if these are yummy?

bumping.....

I haven't but what if you did a taste tasting and have guests vote on which they like better??

Not much help, but just a thought.

LIsa

I have made the pink martinis and I thought they were great!!!! Where is the mango mousse recipe?

The Mango Mousse recipe is in the product use and care for the martini glasses. Just do a recipe search on CC, and it will come up. The mousse was very yummy but not something I see myself ever making again. It was waaaaaay more work than I like to put into things -- you have to cut the mango (which I'm clueless about and apparently hate), puree the mango in a blender, push it through a strainer (which should really say stainless colander because none of the other straining things we have work), use a hand mixer to beat the whipping cream (not a big deal, but also not something I anticipated doing for some reason when I read the ingredients (and didn't read the instructions, obviously)), then fold the stuff together, which really doesn't work so well. Yummy, but not easy!

Now, the pink martinis? Those were awesome! I would totally go make one right now if it wasn't 9:30 am! Yummmm! And, it makes me want to buy the shaker and ice bucket since I was borrowing those for my open house.

Could you share the recipe for the Pink Martini's or where I could find that recipe???

Thanks,

Lisa

also under use and care for the martinis, in cc.

1. Can I use frozen mango for the mango mousse?

Yes, frozen mango can be used for the mousse. Simply thaw and drain the mango before pureeing it for the recipe.

2. Do I need a special tool to make the mango mousse?

No, you do not need a special tool. A blender or food processor will work just fine for pureeing the mango.

3. Can I use a different type of alcohol for the pink martini?

Yes, you can use a different type of alcohol for the martini. Vodka, gin, or even tequila can be substituted for the traditional gin used in this recipe.

4. Can I make the mango mousse and pink martini ahead of time?

Yes, both the mango mousse and pink martini can be made ahead of time. The mousse can be refrigerated for up to 3 days and the martini can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 day.

5. Can I use a different type of fruit for the mango mousse?

Yes, you can use a different type of fruit for the mousse. Strawberries, peaches, or pineapple would all work well in this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tpol04
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies