• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?

In summary, "Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef cooking shows to refer to recipes or cooking instructions that are already typed out and available for customers to read and follow. You can obtain a copy of it by asking your Pampered Chef consultant for a printed version or accessing it through the website or cookbook. This service is complimentary and there are no additional costs. You can also request for a specific recipe to be typed up by your consultant. Currently, it is only available in English, but Pampered Chef is working to expand their library and make it accessible in different languages.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does anyone have this typed up yet?

It's searchable on the PC website (just like the SB recipes. I cut and pasted it so here it is:

Attachments

• Mango Confetti Salsa.doc
    34 KB · Views: 538
DUH!! Didn't think it would be posted already but thanks Beth!

can anyone type it up anyway because the site is down for maintenance

I made this for my show yesterday and the jicama at the store was huge and every one was starting to mold. I'm so glad we had that thread about substitutions. I used a granny smith apple and it was perfect!

TigerRaven said:
can anyone type it up anyway because the site is down for maintenance

See above, Beth already did.

It's also on page 5 of the catalog - so if you are giving people the catalog, they have the recipe!

1. What is "Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?"

"Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?" is a phrase commonly used in Pampered Chef cooking shows or demonstrations. It refers to a recipe or cooking instructions that are already typed out and available for customers to read and follow.

2. How can I get a copy of "Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?"

If you are interested in obtaining a copy of "Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?", you can ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a printed version or access it through the Pampered Chef website. Some recipes may also be available in the official Pampered Chef cookbook.

3. Are there any additional costs to obtain "Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?"

No, there are no additional costs to obtain "Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?". It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to make it easier for customers to recreate the dishes demonstrated during cooking shows.

4. Can I request for a specific recipe to be typed up?

Yes, you can request for a specific recipe to be typed up by your Pampered Chef consultant. They will do their best to accommodate your request and provide you with the recipe in a printed or digital format.

5. Is "Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?" available in different languages?

Currently, "Does Anyone Have This Typed Up?" is only available in English. However, some recipes may have been translated into other languages and can be requested from your consultant. Pampered Chef is continuously working to expand their recipe library and make it accessible to customers in different languages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • ChefSandyK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Brenda K.