• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mango Confetti Salsa on Baguettes?

In summary, the ingredients for the Mango Confetti Salsa on Baguettes are diced mango, diced red bell pepper, diced red onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, honey, and diced jalapeno (optional). To make the salsa, simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. The best way to serve the salsa is on top of sliced baguette rounds or as a dip. It can be made ahead of time and is a vegetarian/vegan dish.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Has anyone tried putting the Mango Confetti Salsa on baguettes to make a bruschetta out of it?

I have a host for July that is vegan but wants a colorful, healthy appetizer that would go great with the margaritas she wants to serve.

Would you toast the baguette with anything? Thinking maybe toasting it with oil and a little Moroccan Rub or the Chili Lime Rub on the large pizza stone....making the salsa in the MFP and then use the small scoop to serve?

Would it taste good you think?

Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
Has anyone tried putting the Mango Confetti Salsa on baguettes to make a bruschetta out of it?

I have a host for July that is vegan but wants a colorful, healthy appetizer that would go great with the margaritas she wants to serve.

Would you toast the baguette with anything? Thinking maybe toasting it with oil and a little Moroccan Rub or the Chili Lime Rub on the large pizza stone....making the salsa in the MFP and then use the small scoop to serve?

Would it taste good you think?

Karen

Sounds very yummy to me! Just brush the baguette with oil and sprinkle a little seasoning on each.

I thiink it would be good if the baguette was sliced very thin in rounds, as opposed to being cut in half lengthwise.
Otherwise I would use pita chips toasted with more chili lime rub.

What are the ingredients for the Mango Confetti Salsa on Baguettes?

The ingredients for the Mango Confetti Salsa on Baguettes are diced mango, diced red bell pepper, diced red onion, chopped cilantro, lime juice, honey, and diced jalapeno (optional).

How do I make the Mango Confetti Salsa?

To make the Mango Confetti Salsa, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Let the salsa sit for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.

What is the best way to serve the Mango Confetti Salsa on Baguettes?

The best way to serve the Mango Confetti Salsa on Baguettes is to slice the baguette into rounds and top each round with a spoonful of the salsa. You can also serve the salsa on the side as a dip for chips or veggies.

Can I make the Mango Confetti Salsa ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Mango Confetti Salsa ahead of time. Simply store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days before serving.

Is the Mango Confetti Salsa on Baguettes a vegetarian/vegan dish?

Yes, the Mango Confetti Salsa on Baguettes is a vegetarian/vegan dish. It does not contain any animal products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • stayinathomemama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crissy11
Replies