• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mandy Hannan...back to Pampered Chef!

In summary, the person has been with Pampered Chef for over 10 years and first joined as a consultant in 2008. They decided to come back to Pampered Chef because they love the products and have found a way to balance their roles and responsibilities. Their favorite Pampered Chef products are the Quick Cooker, Mix N' Chop, and Rockcrok® Dutch Oven. They also host online and social media parties to connect with customers and share the products in a fun and convenient way.
Mandy Hannan
Hello all. Looking forward to the information in these forums. My name is Mandy Hannan...and I'm not new to PC....I am just back at it, as it seemed to effectively fall into place with my wellness business. I'm a masters-prepared nurse, college adjunct faculty, high school teacher, wife, mother and much more. I love to cook and look forward to, again, sharing my love of PC products with everyone. I'm leaning toward the online/ social media parties, that's how I run my wellness business and am comfortable with that setting. Mandy

Welcome to CS Mandy!

Welcome baxk to PC and welcome to Chef Success. Look thru our threads and files when you have a chance. all sorts of great info shared by our members. Please pay it forward by posting as well.

Awesome!! I look forward to it!Thank you, Mandy

Welcome back!

Welcome

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for over 10 years now. I first joined as a consultant in 2008 and have been actively involved in the company ever since.

2. What made you decide to come back to Pampered Chef?

I have always loved Pampered Chef and the products, but life got busy and I had to step away for a while. However, with my wellness business taking off and my love for cooking, it just made sense to come back to Pampered Chef and share my passion with others.

3. Are you still a nurse and teacher while working for Pampered Chef?

Yes, I am still a masters-prepared nurse and college adjunct faculty, as well as a high school teacher. I have found a way to balance my roles and responsibilities with Pampered Chef, and it has been a great experience so far.

4. What are your favorite Pampered Chef products?

That's a tough one because I love so many of our products! But if I had to choose, I would say the Quick Cooker, the Mix N' Chop, and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven are my top favorites. They make cooking and meal prep so much easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can you tell us more about your online/social media parties?

Absolutely! Online and social media parties are a great way for me to connect with customers and share the amazing Pampered Chef products. I usually create a Facebook event where I showcase different products, share recipes, and offer special discounts and promotions. It's a fun and convenient way for people to shop and learn about Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AxlsGrammy