• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mandoline Holder: Is It Compatible with Last Model?

In summary, a mandoline holder is a kitchen tool that securely holds a mandoline slicer in place while in use. It is designed to provide stability and safety, preventing accidents and ensuring even slices. This specific holder is compatible with the last model of Pampered Chef mandolines, but may not work with other brands or models. To use the holder, adjust the arms to fit the width of your mandoline and secure it in place. Replacement parts are also available for purchase to maintain safety and effectiveness.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Is the only difference with the new mandoline the holder? I see on the supply order form that we can order just the holder. Will this fit on the mandoline that was available until August 31st? Somehow, I missed this one! (Story of my life lately! :eek:)

Yes and yes. The holder is now larger.

You can get one of them on a supply order for $5 and change. The only change was that part.

It's the size round as the simple slicer but the better quality of the mandoline. The two are NOT interchangible.

Thanks everyone! Next question...can guests buy just the new holder if they have the old mandoline?

janezapchef said:
Thanks everyone! Next question...can guests buy just the new holder if they have the old mandoline?

Yes. It is on the replacements list for $8.50 (or was it $8.25...) plus tax.

The old and new UM are exactly the same except for the holder.

Thank you!

Hi there! Thank you for your inquiry about the mandoline holder. I understand your concern about compatibility with the last model. The good news is that the mandoline holder is compatible with the previous model that was available until August 31st. The only difference between the new and previous models is the holder itself. So if you would like to order just the holder, it will fit perfectly on your previous mandoline. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great day!

What is a mandoline holder?

A mandoline holder is a kitchen tool designed to securely hold a mandoline slicer in place while in use. It typically has adjustable arms to accommodate different sizes and models of mandolines.

What is the purpose of a mandoline holder?

The purpose of a mandoline holder is to provide stability and safety while using a mandoline slicer. It keeps the slicer from slipping or moving during use, which can prevent accidents and ensure even slices.

Is the mandoline holder compatible with all mandoline models?

This specific mandoline holder is designed to be compatible with the last model of Pampered Chef mandolines. However, it may not be compatible with other brands or models. We recommend checking the product specifications or contacting our customer service team for more information.

How do I use the mandoline holder?

To use the mandoline holder, first place your mandoline slicer on a flat surface. Then, adjust the arms of the holder to fit the width of your mandoline. Place the mandoline into the holder and secure it in place using the adjustable arms. You can now safely use your mandoline to slice fruits, vegetables, and other foods.

Can I purchase replacement parts for the mandoline holder?

Yes, replacement parts for the mandoline holder are available for purchase on our website or through our customer service team. We recommend regularly checking and replacing any worn or damaged parts to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the holder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KellyTheChef