• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing "My Contacts"- How Do ...

In summary, the contact list in Firefox does not scroll down easily. You can export the list to a Excel file, but it is not a practical way to manage the list.
esavvymom
Staff member
How do I scroll down the list of contacts?!!I am looking at the group "Send E-Newsletter". (or even my "All Contacts" list). I have about 266 names in the list- but it only shows me the first page of them...through some of the B's. I can't figure out how to see the other names on the list!!I don't see any page advance, scroll bar, or way to move beyond that first set of entries. ?? I exported the list and see them, but obviously NOT a practical way to manage my list when needed.What am I missing? Am I blind?? I wasn't able to find help in the Knowledge Center.
(Tech Note: Using Firefox to access the website.)

If you scroll down to the end it will add a few more. Scroll to the end, and it will add a few more. Repeat. It takes a long time if you have a long list, but eventually you'll get there. Another option is to export the list to a Excel file.

What an ass backwards system. Good grief. I think a kindergartner could have done a better job! It's not loading for me. Still same names at the bottom.... :(I did export to Excel, so I can at least review THAT way and then search for the name(s) I need to fix but can't get to. How retarded. Sorry. Years in IT just makes me mad when I find dumb programming things like this. And I'm still cheesed by the lack of generic emails offered in Customer Connection. I'll get over it. ;)Thanks Rae!!

I understand. My current frustration is that when I export a list of my hosts for the past year it doesn't include their snail mail address. I want to send a Thanksgiving thank you note to my hosts, which I've done for years. I used to be able to print off mailing labels for them. Not now. I love tech, but 1) many of my hosts have no email address (my newest host is Amish, and we have a lot of Amish involved with PC, for heaven's sake), and 2) a piece of mail received through the US Postal System is still very much appreciated by most people.

Agreed. Not to mention the number of people who still don't use or read email all that often (it is after all OVER used now a days). Or folks live in the country with unreliable internet.oh well. It falls on deaf ears. We do the best we can with what we have.

I'm one of those who live in the country with unreliable internet. Large graphics are an issue for me.

NOW it's working. Yesterday, it didn't.

My complaint is that if you want to add/delete a group of people, you must do it one at a time...

I am still having a hard time actually deleting a couple. I delete the emails from my newsletter list, and it still showed them later (duplicates actually)...BUT when I export the list, it only showed one email, not the duplicate. So confusing.

EXTREMELY frustrated. Cannot scoll down on my contact list. It added a page one time but I am just to the Bs and I cannot scroll anymore! ANNOYING!

The other day I found I had 2 of the exact same contacts. I decided to delete one. Both were deleted. Good thing I had copied all the information before I hit delete so I could re-enter it. When they first went to this I asked if we would get double contacts if we transferred more than one time from P3. (They had already advised me to do another transfer.) I was told no.

It is such an archaic system -and it has not changed since we first left P3 and went to a web-based ordering system. I STRONGLY URGE YOU write to home office. Here was my note - change some wording, make it yours:We URGENTLY need a better CRM system. Since Pampered Partner has gone online/web based, we have used a Neanderthal slow customer contact system.It is hard to run reports, hard to get to see much other than the first page of clients. Really, to have something functional and usable, we need to export it to Excel and manipulate it there??For such a good ordering and intake system, and a solid returns and replacement parts system, it's time to spend some resources stepping up our customer contact system. THANKS!

Also check out the Feedback section on CC, there's topics about this & probably could use your vote. The more votes help make it a priority in development or improvement.

What is the purpose of "Managing My Contacts"?

The purpose of "Managing My Contacts" is to organize and keep track of all your contacts in one place. This can include names, phone numbers, email addresses, and any other relevant information.

How do I add a new contact?

To add a new contact, click on the "Add Contact" button or link and fill out the necessary information such as name, phone number, and email address. You may also be able to add additional details such as a profile picture or notes about the contact.

Can I import contacts from other sources?

Yes, most contact management systems allow you to import contacts from other sources such as your phone or email address book. This can save you time and effort from manually entering each contact.

How do I edit or delete a contact?

To edit or delete a contact, find the contact in your list and click on it to open the contact details. From there, you should see options to edit or delete the contact. Make any necessary changes and save them.

Is it possible to organize my contacts into groups or categories?

Yes, many contact management systems allow you to create groups or categories to better organize your contacts. This can be helpful for separating personal and professional contacts or organizing contacts by location or interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • WendyE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • esavvymom