• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Mammo "Graham": Breast Cancer Awareness!

In summary, the "Get Your Mammo "Graham" Breast Cancer Awareness kit can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or online. The kit includes a limited edition cookie cutter, recipe card, and pink ribbon spatula. 20% of the proceeds from each kit sold will be donated to breast cancer awareness organizations. You can also host a party using the kit to raise awareness and contribute to the donation. The cookie cutter can be used for any type of cookie dough.
DebPC
Staff member
October is Breast Cancer Awareness! These are so cute! Get your mammo "graham"

Recipe/photo: http://www.apronstringsblog.com/breast-cancer-awareness-month-get-your-mammo-grahams/

boob cookies.jpg

What a neat idea.

I don't think I could eat one of those.

I work at a comprehensive breast center and we were all grossed out by these.

Great idea! TY

Lilamyw3 said:
I work at a comprehensive breast center and we were all grossed out by these.
Here goes my conservative core, I too am grossed out by these. I can talk about gross things while eating, but these and the crocheted "boobie" hats for babies cross the line in my book.

1. How can I purchase a "Get Your Mammo "Graham" Breast Cancer Awareness kit?

You can purchase the "Get Your Mammo "Graham" Breast Cancer Awareness kit through your local Pampered Chef consultant or through our online store.

2. What does the "Get Your Mammo "Graham" kit include?

The kit includes a limited edition "Get Your Mammo "Graham" cookie cutter, recipe card for a delicious sugar cookie recipe, and a pink ribbon spatula.

3. How much of the proceeds from the "Get Your Mammo "Graham" kits go towards breast cancer awareness?

20% of the proceeds from each "Get Your Mammo "Graham" kit sold will be donated to breast cancer awareness organizations.

4. Can I host a "Get Your Mammo "Graham" party to raise awareness for breast cancer?

Yes, you can host a "Get Your Mammo "Graham" party and all sales from the kits purchased at the party will also contribute towards the donation to breast cancer awareness organizations.

5. Can I use the "Get Your Mammo "Graham" cookie cutter for other types of cookies?

Yes, the "Get Your Mammo "Graham" cookie cutter can be used for any type of cookie dough, not just the sugar cookie recipe included in the kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cnarf77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • melaniepc