• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Male Interested in Pampered Chef

In summary, the lady at work is hosting a cooking show for a male consultant. If the guy just wants to buy though, let him buy.
Jayme
I got an email from a guy that wants PC products but says that he doesn't think that he will come to show since it is mostly women at them. I emailed back & asked if he thought about hosting that way he could do the invites and have a mixed crowd. What else should I mention if anything ??

A lady at work invites everyone from work. She said last show she had 3-4 guys (another consultant).

She told me Saturday she wants to host a cooking show for me in March or April. :)

If the guy just wants to buy though, let him buy. Keep a catalog in his hands each season change.

male hostHey!! I just got a reply from him. He said that he never thought about hosting and now wants information on hosting. If he ends up just buying that is fine too. I just want to help him any way I can !!

Cool! That works!!!!

Then HE has control over the crowd. He can invite all guys if he wants!!!

This show could end up being one of your best too. Sometimes the guys who do the cooking spend more!!!!!!!

A fellow consultant of mine has 2 males in her downline - and hello -- look at some of our highest sellers in PC - MEN!!

I am actually doing a male show the end of this month - 2 guys who love to cook and entertain and I can't wait!!! Its going to be a huge show as they are already collecting orders from their workplaces (school and hairdresser) -

So have him host and then sign!!! You go girl!

Two of my top three shows were from the same guy host! He had my first $1000 show (actually $1104) and said he would host either a kitchen or catalog show every six months. Last September he did a $1140 catalog show! I try to mention to my hosts that guys are welcome to the shows, it's not just a "woman" thing any more. I tried to get my guy host to sign but he won't. That's okay I'll take the big shows from him. The first show we did a couples show but most of his orders were outside orders. I heard him on the phone and he was selling people things they weren't even sure what they were buying. He's very good at getting the sales for me.

Just had to add that the first host coaching call he told me "My friends really don't like the word 'pampered'" I told him that we can change the name to anything he wanted but they were the same products no matter what.

I had a show last year for one of our best friends (a guy) and it was my all time high, $1400!! I say WAS cause I just broke it!!!
I've done a few different shows with guys/gals & I've done well with all of them!

Just wanted to add that after the first show my guy host did, nobody even came close to his show total. Then last September, I had another host at the same time as his other show who told me she was over $1100. When I shared this news with him, it brought out a little competitive streak in him. He was bound and determind to not let anyone else beat his highest show with me. His show was closing after hers and I wouldn't tell him exactly where the other show was at but he did beat her. We'll see what happens now, my other host is having a show with me this month and I need to call my guy host for a March show. Maybe I'll have another $1000 show battle. I'll let them do what ever they want!

He said that he has some other single dads that he could invite. He did mention that he "will only have to endure the ribbing from other guys who find out about it". I told him that we could "convert" those guys. So I am starting to pray for this show.

janetupnorth said:
Cool! That works!!!!

Then HE has control over the crowd. He can invite all guys if he wants!!!

Or suggest a couples show and do it as an Amazing Race... guys vs. gals. I have done two shows now for people at church and one of the husbands came up to me recently and announced that the husbands wanted me to do a show for them, "that is, if you are up for the challenge." Personally, I needed to get through February and Cub Scout stuff before I could do this one, but I'm going to talk with them about doing one in March or April... with enough time to learn how to make something nice for Mother's Day.

he mentioned that he is a single dad & has more single dad friends but also has some friends that are couples and women friends. I sent him some info (hopefully didn't overwelm him). As I said earlier I am placing this show/hosts just like all of my others into GOD's hands.

Do a hands on grilling show or something fun like the ribs in the DCB if you have it. Or the Jerk Chicken Nachos maybe fun.

Don't want to darken a positive thread, but if you do an all guy's show, PLEASE take someone with you!

That's all! Have a good day!

Jayme said:
I got an email from a guy that wants PC products but says that he doesn't think that he will come to show since it is mostly women at them. I emailed back & asked if he thought about hosting that way he could do the invites and have a mixed crowd. What else should I mention if anything ??

As a male myself I never cared what anyone thought when I went to these type shows. And now I'm a consultant, I ususally have a mix of male & female at the shows. I never really think about it because I don't see PC as targeting just a female audience. You might be suprised to see there are a lot of guys who enjoy cooking. In my home I do about 90% of the cooking.

sounds like a recruit lead!

vtodd71 said:
As a male myself I never cared what anyone thought when I went to these type shows. And now I'm a consultant, I ususally have a mix of male & female at the shows. I never really think about it because I don't see PC as targeting just a female audience. You might be suprised to see there are a lot of guys who enjoy cooking. In my home I do about 90% of the cooking.

I agree with VTodd. I am a guy also and all of my guy friends (most of them are married) love to cook and are the main cooks of the household.

I have been a big time purchaser of PC and now me and my fiancee are consultants. The frilly little things never interested me much but talk about pans, stoneware, knives, and items that would save me time and you had me eating out of your hand.

Best of luck on the show.

Jim

I got a email from him and he has decided to host. :D He mentioned that he is thinking about having his girls involved. Any ideas for the recipes ?? I thought about doing a interactive show with the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. Just because I show how to do that recipe. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I think that salad would be an excellent choice! Also, if his girls are younger, do some kind of beverage in the QSP and let them do the plunging.

What drink would go well with that salad ??

Cran-raspberry fizz... mix it, pour some for the kids and then add some cranberry vodka for the grown-ups! YUM!!!

Guy shows are great but it is definately a different atmosphere... the one I did it took them forever to decide what they wanted and had a ton of questions! It was a great show though! You have to get their hands on the products - do something interactive - they love it!

hperschnick said:
You have to get their hands on the products - do something interactive - they love it!
What recipe would you do ?? Is there another drink recipe other than the cran-raspberry frizz ??

1. Can men join Pampered Chef as consultants?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef welcomes all individuals, regardless of gender, to join as consultants and start their own business selling high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. Do men attend Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, men are more than welcome to attend Pampered Chef parties, whether as a guest or as a consultant. The parties provide a fun and relaxed atmosphere to learn about and try out our products.

3. Are there any male Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are many successful male consultants in Pampered Chef. Our company values diversity and inclusivity, and we have a supportive community for all consultants, regardless of gender.

4. Can men purchase Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef products are not limited to a specific gender and are designed to be used by anyone who loves to cook and entertain. We have a wide range of products that cater to different cooking styles and preferences.

5. Is there any training or support specifically for male consultants?

Pampered Chef provides training and support for all of our consultants, regardless of gender. We have a comprehensive training program and a supportive community of consultants who are always willing to help and share their knowledge and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefdianne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heatherkiss
Replies
Views
janezapchef