• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Make Our Own HWC Apron and Where Can We Find Logo Patches?

In summary, Lisa is making her own HWC apron this year, and hopes that PC will stock them on order supply. People are trying to make their own, and Lisa is hoping to find a HWC logo patch or sew it on herself to make it look official.
heat123
Silver Member
Well since they are not selling them on order supply I heard of people attempting to make their own. So I thought if I bought the white "bridal "apron and either dye it pink or find a HWC logo patch or some sort and sew it one that would make due this year.

does anyone know if logo patches to sew on are sold anywhere??

thanks for any advice, tips, suggestions!:D

We are not allowed to put the PC name or any of the PC logos on clothing ourselves. We can buy a shirt or apron (director's store has them but not in pink or white) from VIP and personalize them if we want.

My suggestion is to wear your PC apron with the HWC pin on it for this year and then EVERYONE!! email PC telling them that they need to get it on the supply order or at least in VIP!

Hmm maybe then just dying the white apron pink with the pin and talk about the apron's color significance to everyone!???

I think I will get the white apron, dye it ? add a pink ribbon and the pin and talk about HWC during my May shows! Or is that PINK overload??

I got the pink shirt from VIP and I have my black shirt from last year with our logo in sparkly pink. I get hot in the aprons! I'm gonna wear those with the HWC pin. I have the HWC microfiber towel in pink from last year. That will go thru my belt loop or hang from my pocket for wiping my hands.

They need to sell these on supply.....look at one on ebay........http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:112&item=4453772495&id=&sasel=

I can't believe how much somoene is willing to pay for that and the shipping at least to me would be another $15.00. TOO MUCH!!

Lisa

Exactly why I am making my own this year! I refuse to pay more than $15 total for it inc. shipping. Which is around what we would pay for it on order supply.

Everyone should email HO to get them to stock them each year! I already made my HO contact!

Ebay apron sold.......hold onto your seatsHi all, just thought I'd update you all, that apron sold for...........drum roll....
$56.99 PLUS shipping.

I want one, but not that badly!!

I'm writing to HO.

Lisa

Good grief!! Glad I got mine over a month ago. I paid under 25 with shipping. Yeah, I know, too much, but I really wanted it, and at least it wasn't close to 60. I can't believe it went that high!!! Unbelievable!!!

I was lucky enough to have a friend who quit PC give me her's... whew!..

I want HWC postcard invitations! I email HO last year, and then again this year asking for special invitations - sorta like the Cookie ones.... They could make them general enough that we could use them again next year.

I just don't think when someone gets a postcard invite that looks just like any other show...that they think.."Oh it's May...HWC month" They don't know it like we do...they need a special postcard to let them know how important it is that they come!

Email HO...!
We raised $1.3 million last year for ACS, and we want to beat that each year!

ChefNic said:
I was lucky enough to have a friend who quit PC give me her's... whew!..

I want HWC postcard invitations! I email HO last year, and then again this year asking for special invitations - sorta like the Cookie ones.... They could make them general enough that we could use them again next year.

I just don't think when someone gets a postcard invite that looks just like any other show...that they think.."Oh it's May...HWC month" They don't know it like we do...they need a special postcard to let them know how important it is that they come!

Email HO...!
We raised $1.3 million last year for ACS, and we want to beat that each year!
The special postcard is an excellent idea! I hope PC listens to that! In the meantime we can make our own but theirs are so more professional!!

I do hope everyone emails HO about getting the apron available somehow for next year!

1. How do I choose the right fabric for my Hwc apron?

When making your own Hwc apron, it is important to choose a fabric that is both durable and easy to clean. Cotton or linen fabrics are a popular choice as they are both breathable and can withstand frequent washing. You can also choose a fun or patterned fabric to add some personality to your apron!

2. Do I need to use a sewing machine to make my Hwc apron?

No, you do not need a sewing machine to make your own Hwc apron. While it may make the process quicker and easier, you can also hand-sew your apron using a needle and thread. Just make sure to use a strong, sturdy thread for the best results.

3. How do I properly measure myself for an Hwc apron?

To ensure a proper fit, it is important to measure yourself correctly before making your Hwc apron. Start by measuring your waist, then the length from your waist to your desired apron length. You can also measure the width of your shoulders to determine the appropriate strap length. It may be helpful to have a friend assist you with these measurements.

4. Can I add pockets to my Hwc apron?

Yes, you can definitely add pockets to your Hwc apron! Pockets are a great addition for holding utensils, recipe cards, or other kitchen tools. You can either sew on pre-made pockets or create your own by adding a piece of fabric to the front of your apron and sewing the edges to create pockets.

5. How can I personalize my Hwc apron?

There are many ways to personalize your Hwc apron, depending on your personal style and preferences. You can add embroidery or iron-on patches to the front, use fabric paint to create designs or patterns, or even add a monogram or your name using fabric letters. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • NooraK