• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Stuck Making a Turkey Cranberry Wreath

In summary, to make a Turkey Cranberry Wreath, unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles. Arrange 8 triangles in a circle on a large round stone, with the wide ends touching and points extending 1 inch beyond the baking stone. Arrange the remaining 8 triangles in the center, overlapping the points. Seal the seams using a pizza roller. To form the wreath, lift one dough triangle across the filling and continue alternating with the outer triangles, slightly overlapping them. Tuck the last end under the first to complete the wreath. For a visual guide, refer to the diagram in the ALL THE BEST cookbook or online.
pchefpatti13
Can anyone give me some tips on Making wreaths? I am making the Turkey Cranberry Wreath for a party Thursday night and the directions are a little confusing.

Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles toward the center. arrange 8 triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone. Corners of wide ends will touch and points will extend 1 inch beyond of baking stone. Arrange remaining 8 triangles in center. matching ends. Seal seams using pizza roller. (Points will overlap in center; do not seal.)

I don't understand the parts in bold. Can someone please help me!

Beginning in center, lift one dough triangle across mixture. Continue alternating with outer triangle, slightly overlapping to form wreath. Tuck last end under first.

the WreathIts very easy actually but sounds confusing!! if you arrange your first set matching the edges of the ends of the triangle in a cirle on your stone then you have about a 5 inch or larger circle in the middle. With me so far? Now that you have made that circle wit the pionts going out....then start the same thing but with the points pointing IN. Now the pieces will overlap each other and the best way to do it is to start the wreath (once the filling is int he middle section of where the ends met) is to start with the crescent that was the last one you laid out in the middle. its the one that is "on the top" of the others. I hope that this makes since. If you have the ALL THE BEST cookbook, it is diagramed in there wonderfully! I hope this helps!

Does matching end just mean fold over in half?

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you with some tips on making wreaths. For the Turkey Cranberry Wreath, the first step is to unroll the crescent dough and separate it into 16 triangles. Then, arrange 8 triangles in a circle on a Large Round Stone with the wide ends toward the center. The corners of the wide ends should touch and the points should extend 1 inch beyond the baking stone. Next, arrange the remaining 8 triangles in the center, matching the ends. Use a pizza roller to seal the seams, but make sure to leave the points in the center unsealed. To form the wreath, start in the center and lift one dough triangle across the mixture. Then, continue alternating with the outer triangles, slightly overlapping them to form the wreath shape. Tuck the last end under the first to complete the wreath. I hope this helps clarify the directions for you. Let me know if you have any other questions! Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need to make a Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

To make a Turkey Cranberry Wreath, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup cooked turkey, chopped
  • 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper

Can I use a different type of meat instead of turkey?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked meat in this recipe. Some popular alternatives are chicken, ham, or even leftover holiday roast.

Do I need to pre-cook the crescent roll dough?

No, the crescent roll dough does not need to be pre-cooked. Simply unroll the dough and use as directed in the recipe.

Can I make this ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the wreath ahead of time and reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.

How do I prevent the wreath from sticking to the baking sheet?

To prevent the wreath from sticking to the baking sheet, make sure to lightly grease the sheet or use parchment paper. You can also sprinkle some flour or cornmeal on the baking sheet before placing the wreath on it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie S
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Stephanie S
  • sarahmarie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • thefoodking