• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Making Strides Walk with Us in Chicago | Get Your Hat Today!

In summary, the "Join the Making Strides Walk with Us in Chicago" event is a charity walk hosted by the Pampered Chef to raise funds for breast cancer research and support programs. It will take place on Saturday, October 16th at Grant Park in Chicago and welcomes people of all ages and abilities. Registration can be done through the website or a local Pampered Chef consultant for a fee of $20, which includes a commemorative hat. Virtual walkers are also welcome to participate and children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
OK ladies,

Did anyone recieve their hat before doing the walk in chicago area?

Yes I received mine a few weeks ago - and we had our walk yesterday in Aurora.

Hi there! I did the walk in the Chicago area and I did receive my hat before the event. I believe they were shipped out about a week before the walk. Have you checked your email for any updates on the shipment? If not, I would reach out to the event organizers to see if they have any information on when you can expect to receive your hat. Hope this helps!

1. What is the "Join the Making Strides Walk with Us in Chicago" event?

The Join the Making Strides Walk with Us in Chicago event is a charity walk hosted by the Pampered Chef to raise funds for breast cancer research and support programs. It is a non-competitive walk that welcomes people of all ages and abilities to join in the fight against breast cancer.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, October 16th at Grant Park in Chicago. The walk will begin at 9:00am, but we encourage participants to arrive early to check in and pick up their hats.

3. How can I register for the walk?

You can register for the walk by visiting our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. The registration fee is $20 and includes a commemorative hat. All proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research and support programs.

4. Can I participate if I am unable to physically attend the event?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that not everyone may be able to physically attend the event, but you can still support the cause by registering as a virtual walker. You will receive a hat and can still fundraise and spread awareness for breast cancer research and support programs.

5. Can I bring my children to the event?

Yes, this event is family-friendly and we encourage participants of all ages to join us. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• armywyf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • NooraK