• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Reminder Calls for Host

If you don't reach them then it looks like you're nagging. If you reach them and they say no then you're like "well I tried" but if they say yes then it looks like you coordinated it with the hostess and it looks more professional.I thought about this too. If you don't reach them then it looks like you're nagging. If you reach them and they say no then you're like "well I tried" but if they say yes then it looks like you coordinated it with the hostess and it looks more professional.
littlemaisyPC
Gold Member
I was talking to my host for Thurs (11/19) and as of right now she has 3 guest. She sent out an evite so I see the 3 guest on there. I told her to make reminder calls to those who have not RSVP'ed. She said "Ok I will send out a reminder evite" then I said "it is nice to contact them personally and if you want I can make the reminder calls for you" but she didn't say yes or no, just kind of left it as is.

So my question is I have phone numbers for these ladies. Should I call them myself without my host knowing or should I get permission from my host?

I really don't want to go and spend my night out for 3 guest which by the way are all recently past host of mine so I know I will definitely not get a booking.

Hmmm...she didn't say "no" so I would do it! I know no one wants to drive anywhere for 3 guests!

I always let my hostess know that I will be sending out the invites (or evites) AND making reminder calls. I use one of the online services for the calls so it is quick & easy.

Thanks Jane and Suz for the input.

I do the same- let them know I'll do the invites and the calls (if they give me the #s).It takes me less than a minute- and I've caught quite a few people live who said "oh! Thanks!!" or "I didn't see the invite! (usu. email)" and then they show up. My show attendance when I do the calls is usually over 10 guests. So it helps alot!

I wouldn't do it without her knowing because you're not sure if she actually ended up doing it or not. That might seem annoying to get 2 calls. It's IDEAL if the host does them, 2nd best is if the consultant does it. If they get a call from the host and THEN another one from the consultant they might think you're nagging. Especially if their answer was no.

mrshamel3808 said:
I wouldn't do it without her knowing because you're not sure if she actually ended up doing it or not. That might seem annoying to get 2 calls. It's IDEAL if the host does them, 2nd best is if the consultant does it. If they get a call from the host and THEN another one from the consultant they might think you're nagging. Especially if their answer was no.

I thought about this too.

1. How many reminder calls do I need to make for my host?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to make at least three reminder calls for your host. This allows enough time for them to invite guests and prepare for the party.

2. When should I make the first reminder call?

The first reminder call should be made about a week before the party. This gives your host enough time to send out invitations and gather any necessary supplies for the party.

3. What should I say during the reminder call?

During the reminder call, it is important to thank your host for hosting the party and confirm the details, such as the date, time, and location. You can also remind them to invite guests and let them know about any special offers or promotions.

4. How do I handle a host who is not responding to my reminder calls?

If your host is not responding to your reminder calls, try contacting them through other methods, such as email or social media. If you still cannot reach them, it may be best to reach out to their guests directly to remind them about the party.

5. Is it necessary to make reminder calls for every party?

Yes, it is important to make reminder calls for every party. This helps to ensure a successful turnout and allows your host to prepare for the party. Plus, it shows your host that you value their time and effort in hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies