• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making reminder calls for Host

littlemaisyPC

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2008
I was talking to my host for Thurs (11/19) and as of right now she has 3 guest. She sent out an evite so I see the 3 guest on there. I told her to make reminder calls to those who have not RSVP'ed. She said "Ok I will send out a reminder evite" then I said "it is nice to contact them personally and if you want I can make the reminder calls for you" but she didn't say yes or no, just kind of left it as is.

So my question is I have phone numbers for these ladies. Should I call them myself without my host knowing or should I get permission from my host?

I really don't want to go and spend my night out for 3 guest which by the way are all recently past host of mine so I know I will definitely not get a booking.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Hmmm...she didn't say "no" so I would do it! I know no one wants to drive anywhere for 3 guests!

Suzballard

Novice Member
Sep 20, 2009
I always let my hostess know that I will be sending out the invites (or evites) AND making reminder calls. I use one of the online services for the calls so it is quick & easy.

littlemaisyPC

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2008
Thanks Jane and Suz for the input.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I do the same- let them know I'll do the invites and the calls (if they give me the #s).

It takes me less than a minute- and I've caught quite a few people live who said "oh! Thanks!!" or "I didn't see the invite! (usu. email)" and then they show up. My show attendance when I do the calls is usually over 10 guests. So it helps alot!

mrshamel3808

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2009
I wouldn't do it without her knowing because you're not sure if she actually ended up doing it or not. That might seem annoying to get 2 calls. It's IDEAL if the host does them, 2nd best is if the consultant does it. If they get a call from the host and THEN another one from the consultant they might think you're nagging. Especially if their answer was no.

littlemaisyPC

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2008
I wouldn't do it without her knowing because you're not sure if she actually ended up doing it or not. That might seem annoying to get 2 calls. It's IDEAL if the host does them, 2nd best is if the consultant does it. If they get a call from the host and THEN another one from the consultant they might think you're nagging. Especially if their answer was no.

I thought about this too.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies