• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Pampered Chef Stand Out: Show Prep Ideas for a Shared Event

In summary, the host is looking for ideas for a show that is different from other DS companies and wants to make sure that PC stands out. They suggest triffles, a cooking show, and using the HWC reusable shopping bags.
pampchef.angel
I have a show tonight with another DS company for a close friend. Because of the split sales between the other company and me, I am looking for ideas to make PC really stand out. I have the HWC reusable shopping bags and am trying to think of a creative way to display those. Also, we are preparing all of the food beforehand, so it won't be a typical "cooking show" - any ideas or suggestions for games or activities for a mingling crowd?? I'm excited, but a little stressed

you could do a booking type tree with dates on it. and incentive especially for June dates. you could set up some of your items with cool ideas....ex: hershy kisses in the whisk. if you have the dcb you could put some recipe cards in there with some fast and quick like the pork tenderloin and the chicken....you could put some home made recipe cards in the rice cooker for the under 10 minute cake with frosting. This would be some ideas just off the cuff...I hope I helped.

Check out the tools and tastings thread in (I think) the theme show threads. See if you can adapt the idea with placing tools about with food items for people try the products out.

Both great suggestions...thanks so much!!!

The triffle bowl is always nice to display. I did a fundraiser cooking show and made homemade bread in the DCB. It was a huge success. It was the best way I have found to get people to buy them. I have made brownies in the mini muffin pan with a recess peanut butter cup (small ones). That always gets me sales. I think it depends more on the food you serve that would encourage them to buy the products you want to sell. Also, depending on how many products you have, fill the HWC shopping bags with products and tell them they could get a free shopping spree if they book a show. Hope it is successful :)

BTW- If you don't want to "hide" the products in the HWC bags, if you have the boxes that you store the products in, you could just put the boxes in. It will fill the bags more but you could still display the products.

lisasfuncooking said:
BTW- If you don't want to "hide" the products in the HWC bags, if you have the boxes that you store the products in, you could just put the boxes in. It will fill the bags more but you could still display the products.

I really like this idea...that was my concern with putting my products in the bags; they wouldn't be seen. BUT, if I fill the bottom with the box, I could put pink tissue paper in the top and allow the actual product(s) to be seen...thank you SO much!!

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef display stand out at a shared event?

One idea is to create a visually appealing display using colorful tablecloths, tiered stands, and other eye-catching props. You can also incorporate height and depth by using risers or displaying products at varying levels. Additionally, make sure to keep your display neat and organized to make it easy for customers to browse.

2. What are some ways to engage with customers at a shared event?

Consider offering product demonstrations or hosting mini cooking classes using Pampered Chef products. You can also provide samples of popular recipes or offer a special promotion for those who make a purchase at the event. Don't forget to interact with customers and answer any questions they may have about the products.

3. How can I effectively promote Pampered Chef at a shared event?

One effective way to promote Pampered Chef at a shared event is to have business cards or flyers available for interested customers. You can also use social media to share photos and information about your products before and during the event. Another idea is to collaborate with other vendors at the event and cross-promote each other's products.

4. How can I make my Pampered Chef display stand out without being too overwhelming?

One way to make your display stand out without overwhelming customers is to have a clear focus on one or two featured products. This can help to avoid clutter and confusion. You can also use creative signage or labels to draw attention to specific products or promotions.

5. What are some tips for preparing for a shared event as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Some tips for preparing for a shared event as a Pampered Chef consultant include making sure you have enough inventory and supplies, creating a schedule for product demonstrations or classes, and having a plan for how you will interact with customers. It's also important to communicate with the event coordinators beforehand to ensure a smooth and successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007