• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calls on Friday Evenings: Reactions & Experiences

In summary, the conversation is about making calls on Friday evenings for customer care, bookings, referrals, etc. Some people do make calls on Friday evenings, while others prefer to do it on Sundays or Saturdays. Some feel uncomfortable making calls at any time, while others don't mind and just ask if it's a good time for the person they are calling. Ultimately, the general consensus is that it's important to be respectful and considerate when making calls, regardless of the day or time.
rebajoe
Silver Member
Hi

I was wondering, do any of you make calls on Friday evenings? (for customer care calls, to get bookings, calling referrals, etc.) I haven't yet. For those of you who do what is the reaction you get? Do people mind that you are calling on a Friday evening?

Thanks
Rebajoe

I don't usually, just because I often can't get in touch with people and am often working Friday nights anyway. Usually I do Sunday nights or Saturday mornings. Don't always reach people then either ...

I do. Well, I didn't tonight because I was working feverishly to get ready for a PC shower tomorrow morning. I had a show last night and worked all day, so I had to get everything switched over to shower stuff tonight.

I hate making calls any day of the week. I always feel like I'm a telemarketer and I am intruding. :( I stay away from Friday nights and Monday nights. Sunday evenings are good, because everyone has had their weekend, and now they are switching gears for the new week.

I don't really pay attention to the day that much. When I do call, I greet them, and the first thing I do is ask "is this a good time?" This gives them an out right off the bat and they don't have to feel guilty about not taking the call. And if they do say it isn't a good time, I make sure I take all guilt away by ensuring them that's fine, and asking when would be a better time.

Thank you all for your responses. This site is GREAT!!!

Rebajoe

Honestly it doesn't matter WHEN you call, within reason of course, because some people will be busy or not home no matter when you call. Call when you can & when you're thinking about it! As Nora said, as long as you are asking them if its a good time for them you're ok. Good luck!

1. What is a "Call on Friday Evening" with Pampered Chef?

A "Call on Friday Evening" is an online event or party organized by a Pampered Chef consultant on a Friday evening. During this event, the consultant will showcase and demonstrate the products, share recipes, and offer exclusive deals and promotions to attendees. It's a fun and interactive way to learn more about Pampered Chef products and to connect with others who share a passion for cooking and entertaining.

2. How do I attend a "Call on Friday Evening" with Pampered Chef?

To attend a "Call on Friday Evening", you will need to be invited by a Pampered Chef consultant. They will typically send out invitations through social media or email. Once you receive an invitation, you can RSVP and join the event at the designated time. The consultant will provide a link for you to join the event online.

3. What can I expect during a "Call on Friday Evening" with Pampered Chef?

During a "Call on Friday Evening", you can expect to see product demonstrations, learn new recipes, and participate in fun activities and games. The consultant will also share exclusive deals and promotions that are only available during the event. It's a great opportunity to ask questions and interact with the consultant and other attendees.

4. Can I make purchases during a "Call on Friday Evening" with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can make purchases during a "Call on Friday Evening" event. The consultant will provide a link for you to browse and shop for products during the event. They may also offer special discounts and promotions for attendees. It's a great time to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try something new.

5. How long does a "Call on Friday Evening" with Pampered Chef typically last?

The duration of a "Call on Friday Evening" event may vary, but it usually lasts between 1-2 hours. The consultant will typically have a schedule of activities planned for the event, including product demonstrations, games, and promotions. You are welcome to join and leave the event at any time, but we recommend staying for the full duration to get the most out of the experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ChefBeckyD