• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Post-Show Communication: Finding the Right Balance | Consultant Tips

I usually tell a host I'll follow up with her about 1/2 way between the show and when we're planning on closing. We can check in about any outside orders she was able to get. I do tell her to call me at any point if she wants me to calculate outside orders. I'll also call her if someone calls me directly to add to an order or to place an order, so then I can update her with the new show total. I wouldn't call every day after the show to ask about outside orders. Although if I don't hear from her when we had planned to close the show, then I'll likely call and email every day.I always let my hosts know that they can call me as they
barbchan
I know it is important to stay in touch with a host before a show, but how about after the show, before the closing of the show? I understand the concept of the morning after calls and I think it's a wonderful idea, but should a consultant continue to call, asking about outside orders up until the actual closing of the show? Or should a consultant just let the host know during the mac to call with any new orders and confirm the closing date and time?

Guess I'm trying to ask...how much is too much? :rolleyes:

I usually tell a host I'll follow up with her about 1/2 way between the show and when we're planning on closing. We can check in about any outside orders she was able to get. I do tell her to call me at any point if she wants me to calculate outside orders. I'll also call her if someone calls me directly to add to an order or to place an order, so then I can update her with the new show total. I wouldn't call every day after the show to ask about outside orders. Although if I don't hear from her when we had planned to close the show, then I'll likely call and email every day.

I always let my hosts know that they can call me as they get more outside orders. Not many do this but the ones who do call each day with 3 or 4 orders. These are usually the excited hosts and there sales are through the roof. This gives me a chance to say "Your only this far away from the next level" I can keep encouraging the host. I have a host doing it this week and she wants to sign once her show closes. At the date of her show she was under $500 now she's almost to $700 with more orders coming!!

This only works for me because I'm home all day. And I work on my business a little bit on and off all day long.

What are some effective ways to follow up with customers after a Pampered Chef show?

One effective way to follow up with customers is to send a personalized thank-you note or email. You can also follow up with a phone call to check in and see if they have any questions or feedback. Another option is to send a catalog or product brochure with a note highlighting items they showed interest in during the show.

How soon should I follow up with customers after a Pampered Chef show?

It is best to follow up within 24-48 hours after the show. This allows enough time for customers to process their purchases and get excited about their new products, but it is also not too long that they forget about the show.

Should I follow up with customers who did not make a purchase at the show?

Yes, it is still important to follow up with customers who did not make a purchase at the show. They may have been interested in a particular product but couldn't make a decision at the time. Following up can help remind them of the items they were interested in and potentially lead to a sale.

How often should I follow up with customers after a Pampered Chef show?

It is recommended to follow up with customers at least once a month, but not more than once a week. This allows you to stay in touch and offer any new promotions or product updates without overwhelming them with too many messages.

What should I include in my follow-up communication with customers?

Your follow-up communication should include a personalized message, a reminder of the products they purchased, and any additional information or tips related to those products. You can also include upcoming promotions or events they may be interested in. Make sure to also provide your contact information in case they have any questions or need assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
lkprescott