• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Professional Display Board: Tips and Tricks for Reusability

In summary, the conversation discusses creating a display board for a business, with suggestions on how to attach the materials, such as using double-sided tape, plastic sleeves, Velcro, and pins. The speaker also shares their own experience with creating a display board for their day job.
KayPT
I bought a white display 3 fold board, however I am kind of at a loss for where to start. I bought some pretty red paper with texture and shiny black paper. I printed out the PC logo on a see through sheet that I am going to place over the black. How do I attach these things to the board so that I can re-use it again later? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

My 3 fold board I have "What do you Need?" at the top of the center. I then have a different focus on each section:
1. Extra Income -with recruiting info
2. Fun evening and shopping spree-with host specials for a couple of months.
3. Products for your kitchen- guest special.
I don't have any paper like you describe but I do use double sided tape to attach my sheets, which I usually laminate so they will stay nice.

I didn't make one for PC, but I did make one for my day job. I laminated large sheets of paper, and attached them to the board using velcro. My board is fabric covered. Good luck!

Use Sticky Tack.
I make one like that with a blown up picture of the stater kit in the middle and then key points under it.
On the one fold out side I put all of the benefits to hosting a party, and then the other side I put all the different kind of shows we offer (cooking, catalogue, bridal...etc)
I attached everything with sticky tack so if I ever change my mind on things I can just peel it off.
Good Luck with yours!

Hi there! Congratulations on your new white display board and the beautiful red and black paper you purchased. Those are great choices for creating an eye-catching display. As for attaching the materials, there are a few options you can consider. One option is to use double-sided tape or adhesive squares to attach the paper and logo to the board. This will allow you to easily remove and reposition them if needed. Another option is to use clear plastic sleeves or sheet protectors to hold the paper and logo in place. This way, you can simply slip them in and out when you need to change up your display. It's also a good idea to invest in a few Velcro dots, which can be used to attach heavier or bulkier items to the board. And don't forget about using pins or clips to secure items as well. I hope these suggestions help you with your display board. Have fun creating your display and showcasing your products! Let us know how it turns out. Happy selling!

1. How do I choose the right display board for my Pampered Chef products?

When selecting a display board, consider the size and shape of your products. You want to make sure they fit comfortably on the board without overcrowding. Also, think about the material of the board - a sturdier material like foam board or cork will hold up better for heavier products.

2. What should I include on my display board?

Your display board should showcase your products and their features. Include high-quality images, product descriptions, and any special offers or promotions. You can also add recipes or cooking tips to make it more interactive.

3. How can I make my display board stand out?

Use eye-catching colors and fonts to grab attention. Incorporate height with risers or easels to add dimension to your display. You can also use props or decorations that relate to your products to make the display more visually appealing.

4. Do I need to update my display board regularly?

Yes, it's important to keep your display board fresh and relevant. Update it with new products, seasonal items, or special promotions. This will keep customers interested and showcase the variety of products Pampered Chef has to offer.

5. Can I customize my display board to match my branding?

Yes, you can customize your display board with your own branding, logo, and color scheme. This will help create a cohesive and professional look for your display. You can also add your contact information or social media handles to make it easier for customers to connect with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • cookinforyou