• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Hassles for a New Pampered Chef Hostess

In summary, the hostess experienced some problems with her order and posted about it on social media. HO responded by asking how many guests she had and the hostess explained that she had just signed her agreement and received her kit. HO apologized and offered to take care of the hostess' order. The hostess mentioned that she had experienced problems with other orders in the past and expressed concern that this is a common occurrence for new PC consultants. HO reassured the hostess that they take every possible step to make things right.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I posted recently about stuff missing from orders and such. Well last week, I had a hostess who did not receive any bags with her order. I was embarrassed of course, but called HO to get it taken care of. They asked how many guests she had. I said 17, she said she would get those out to the hostess. Long story short, the hostess called last night and said they only sent her 4 bags. I didn't know what to say, just offered to call again. She has already been holding on to the orders for 5 days at this point. She said she would just pass them out in Walmart, etc. bags. Problem is that this hostess just signed her agreement and received her kit. She now thinks this is a norm and she will have to be dealing with this kind of thing and she is so new to PC that it seems too much.
Just had to vent.

I had this happen to my first show. They completely forgot the bags and the invoice was incorrect. Thankfully, I had all the reciepts and everyone got their correct order. It was very frustrating.

I have had shows that did not recieve bags. But, most of the time they send more bags than needed. I hang on to extra bags in case they are needed at a later time. Just tell you recruit that it was unusual. Maybe someone new was working that shift.

I have only had one show that didn't have bags. Since I started my bus. I have always kept the extras just in case, they came in handy when I had the show delivered with no bags. This is definately not the norm, but frustrating none the less.

I have to tell you, I have had some of the dumbest things happen on shows with hosts I was signing. Where I have forgotten to back up to my desk top computer and lost her order, or the order was shipped incorectly,things like that. Somehow, it always works out, and they know that I am human too and the company will do everything they need to to make it right.

krzymomof4 said:
I posted recently about stuff missing from orders and such. Well last week, I had a hostess who did not receive any bags with her order. I was embarrassed of course, but called HO to get it taken care of. They asked how many guests she had. I said 17, she said she would get those out to the hostess. Long story short, the hostess called last night and said they only sent her 4 bags. I didn't know what to say, just offered to call again. She has already been holding on to the orders for 5 days at this point. She said she would just pass them out in Walmart, etc. bags. Problem is that this hostess just signed her agreement and received her kit. She now thinks this is a norm and she will have to be dealing with this kind of thing and she is so new to PC that it seems too much.
Just had to vent.

Just tell your hostess that even though things happen sometimes, HO is so awesome in how they really do everything they can to fix a problem. They are such a wonderful company and they go above and beyond to bless their consultants, hosts, and guests at every step of the PC experience. I hope that she'll see that the rewards of being a consultant/host/guest definately outweigh the occasional problems that may arise with shipping/etc.

I didn't have a problem with bags yet, but I did a $5000 fundraiser in Feb, and they forgot to include the papers in box 1 that shows who gets what and in what box. There were *20* boxes! HO said they couldn't help, or print out another copy since those sheets come from the shipping dept.

Thank Goodness that I had to deal with it and not a host of mine! I had to go by the receipts... took forever.

I had the same problemWith a fundraiser that I did recently. Thank God I had it shipped to me! It was a nightmare!

We need to call the HO on this. For some reason, they are not printing guest summaries for fundraiser orders. I have no idea why and it is a BIG PITA!

So send an email right now that we need them!

I had the same thing with my last show. Thank goodness I had it sent to me since I had put 2 outside orders in it and I had a couple extra bags from other shows, but I had to use some of the small bags they put the utensils in for some of the orders and I just taped the receipt to the single order things. Maybe there's an epedemic.

Are you sure there were only 4 bags?I know this sounds weird, but the bags are grouped in "5"s. I'm wondering if she got 20 bags, but it would first look like 4 until they're pulled apart?

I have never had PC send out bags individually, always groups of 5.

Just a thought,
Diane

1. What happens if I need to cancel my Pampered Chef party?

If you need to cancel your party, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to reschedule for a more convenient time.

2. Can I change the date or time of my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can change the date or time of your party, but please give your consultant at least 24 hours notice. This will allow them time to make any necessary arrangements.

3. What if I have unexpected guests show up to my party?

No problem! Our consultants are prepared to accommodate unexpected guests. Just let your consultant know the number of additional guests and they will make sure there is enough food and supplies for everyone.

4. What if I am not satisfied with my Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your products, please contact your consultant within 30 days of your purchase for a refund or exchange.

5. Can I still earn hostess rewards if my party is cancelled or rescheduled?

Unfortunately, hostess rewards are only available for parties that are held as scheduled. However, your consultant may be able to work with you to reschedule your party and still earn rewards. Please discuss this with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pcsharon1