• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Make and Take Mason Jar Lid be used on a regular Mason Jar?

In summary, the "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" is a convenient lid for mason jars that comes with a sealable lid and handle, making it easy to transport food or drink on-the-go. It is dishwasher safe, suitable for both hot and cold food and drinks, and can hold up to 16 ounces. While it is designed to fit most standard size mason jars, it is recommended to use with Pampered Chef 16-ounce mason jars for the best fit and functionality.
Lauren Powers
Can the Make and Take Mason Jar Lid be used on a regular (glass) Mason Jar?

I was disappointed that the lids are not leak-proof! At least a Mason/Ball canning jar won't leak! (For that reason I probably would not use lids on a glass jar.) Just my preference.:)

Yes, the Make and Take Mason Jar Lid can be used on a regular glass Mason Jar. The lid is designed to fit standard Mason Jar sizes.

1. What is a "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid"?

A "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" is a special lid designed for mason jars that allows you to easily transport your food or drink on-the-go. It comes with a sealable lid and a handle for added convenience.

2. Is the "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity.

3. Can I use the "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" for both hot and cold food/drink?

Yes, the "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" is suitable for both hot and cold food and drinks. The lid is made of high-quality, heat-resistant material to ensure safety when using with hot food or drinks.

4. How many ounces does the "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" hold?

The "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" can hold up to 16 ounces, making it the perfect size for individual portions or on-the-go meals.

5. Can I use the "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" with any size mason jar?

Yes, the "Make and Take Mason Jar -Lid" is designed to fit most standard size mason jars. However, we recommend using it with our Pampered Chef 16-ounce mason jars for the best fit and functionality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• proudmama02
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
LitaQ
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Intrepid_Chef