• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Show: Three Cheese Garden Pizza & Trifle Ideas

In summary, the show is asking for two recipes, which the author is okay with, and is making the Three Cheese Garden Pizza. They are also asking for a trifle, which the author is going to make the afternoon of the show but is unsure of what to make. The author used the Tiramisu Trifle today for a show and it was served in perfect condition.
donnathepamperedchef
Okay I am busy tonight on CS, questions, questions. :eek:

My show on June 12th has asked for two recipes, which I am okay with, big invite list and two hosts. Still deciding on how to handle that part of it. :confused:

I am making the Three Cheese Garden Pizza cause it's easy and shows all the pc tools I have. They have also asked for a trifle, which I am going to make the afternoon of the show but I want something that won't get mushy or soggy sitting for a few hours. My TL has suggested the Tiramisu Brownie Trifle which looks good, but doesn't say summer to me. Any other ideas?

I used the Tiramisu Trifle today for a show, made it last night, placed in frig and it was great today. You could make on with angel food cake and strawberry's..

I've made the Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle the 24 hours before a show and it was served in perfect condition.

Thanks Dave, that's the one I want to make but was concerned. Since you live in the 'dessert', oops, sorry, meant desert, shouldn't be a problem in my much cooler region :D

This one is delish.... and the flavors mingle well after in the fridge for about two hours!

2 loaf style angel food cakes (I used about 1.5 of the 2 loaves)
2 large cartons lite cool whip
1 pkg sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
2% milk
1/4 cup spreadable fruit, raspberry (could use sugar free rasp preserves too)
2 small cartons raspberries, 1 red, 1 white- if available

Cube angelfood cake
Mix 1/4 spreadable fruit, raspberry into 1 carton cool whip
Mix cheesecake pudding mix and milk- could use skim milk- and set aside

Layer trifle bowl, starting with cubed angelfood cake, covering bottom of bowl
then plain lite cool whip
then 1/2 the cheesecake pudding
then the raspberry cool whip
Repeat 1 time

Cover top of raspberry cool whip with the plain, mound berries on top.

I had a little of the plain cool whips left over- not all of all of the ingredients would fit :)

thanks AmySue looks good

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Three Cheese Garden Pizza?

To make the Three Cheese Garden Pizza, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 pre-made pizza dough
  • 1 cup of marinara sauce
  • 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
  • 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup of chopped veggies (such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms)
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
  • Salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to taste

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for the Three Cheese Garden Pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for the Three Cheese Garden Pizza. However, we recommend using a combination of soft and hard cheeses for the best flavor and texture. Feel free to experiment with different types of cheese to find your favorite combination.

3. How can I make the trifle ahead of time for my show?

You can make the trifle ahead of time by preparing and layering all the ingredients in a trifle dish, but do not add the whipped cream or toppings until right before serving. Cover the trifle with plastic wrap and store it in the fridge until you are ready to add the final touches and serve it to your guests.

4. Can I substitute the suggested fruit in the trifle recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the suggested fruit in the trifle recipe with any fruits you prefer. Some great options include berries, peaches, mangoes, and kiwi. Just make sure to use fruits that are in season for the best flavor.

5. Can I use store-bought crust for the Three Cheese Garden Pizza?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza crust for the Three Cheese Garden Pizza. However, we recommend using a pre-made pizza dough for a fresher and more flavorful crust. You can also make your own pizza dough using our easy homemade pizza dough recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carolinakitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dancedivine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dkitten13
Replies