• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Ahead Trifle

Apr 22, 2010
Okay I am busy tonight on CS, questions, questions. :eek:

My show on June 12th has asked for two recipes, which I am okay with, big invite list and two hosts. Still deciding on how to handle that part of it. :confused:

I am making the Three Cheese Garden Pizza cause it's easy and shows all the pc tools I have. They have also asked for a trifle, which I am going to make the afternoon of the show but I want something that won't get mushy or soggy sitting for a few hours. My TL has suggested the Tiramisu Brownie Trifle which looks good, but doesn't say summer to me. Any other ideas?

vgibsonrn

Feb 14, 2010
I used the Tiramisu Trifle today for a show, made it last night, placed in frig and it was great today. You could make on with angel food cake and strawberry's..

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I've made the Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle the 24 hours before a show and it was served in perfect condition.

Apr 22, 2010
Thanks Dave, that's the one I want to make but was concerned. Since you live in the 'dessert', oops, sorry, meant desert, shouldn't be a problem in my much cooler region :D

Oct 7, 2009
This one is delish.... and the flavors mingle well after in the fridge for about two hours!

2 loaf style angel food cakes (I used about 1.5 of the 2 loaves)
2 large cartons lite cool whip
1 pkg sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
2% milk
1/4 cup spreadable fruit, raspberry (could use sugar free rasp preserves too)
2 small cartons raspberries, 1 red, 1 white- if available

Cube angelfood cake
Mix 1/4 spreadable fruit, raspberry into 1 carton cool whip
Mix cheesecake pudding mix and milk- could use skim milk- and set aside

Layer trifle bowl, starting with cubed angelfood cake, covering bottom of bowl
then plain lite cool whip
then 1/2 the cheesecake pudding
then the raspberry cool whip
Repeat 1 time

Cover top of raspberry cool whip with the plain, mound berries on top.

I had a little of the plain cool whips left over- not all of all of the ingredients would fit :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views