• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef team

In summary, the cost of mailing mini catalogs is determined by weight, size, and destination. It is recommended to use a postage calculator or visit the post office for an accurate estimate. Mini catalogs can be tracked using a tracking service provided by the post office. It is important to include a return address on the catalogs and delivery time can vary from 3-7 business days for domestic and 1-3 weeks for international. However, there are restrictions on what can be mailed with the mini catalogs, so it is important to check with the post office for a list of restricted items.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I have what seems to be a silly question to me but I am unsure of the answer!

I want to use my mini catalogs (SS10 ones) as mailers once my website is opened up - so close to getting qualified - but here is my question: do you tape the edges or no? I am afraid that they would get destroyed otherwise!

Thanks,

Karen

I put mine in a business size envelope just so that won't happen.

ChefBeckyD said:
I put mine in a business size envelope just so that won't happen.

I do this too. It's the same cost except for the envelope and peace of mind that they receive it intact.

Ditto on what they said!

Hi Karen,Thank you for reaching out with your question! There's no such thing as a silly question when it comes to making sure your catalogs arrive in perfect condition. When using mini catalogs as mailers, I recommend taping the edges to ensure they stay intact during transit. This will also give your customers a better first impression when they receive their catalog. Good luck with your website launch and congratulations on getting close to qualifying!Happy cooking,

What is the cost of mailing the mini catalogs?

The cost of mailing the mini catalogs depends on the weight and size of the package, as well as the destination. It is recommended to use a postage calculator or visit your local post office for an accurate estimate.

Can I track my mini catalogs once they have been mailed?

Yes, you can track your mini catalogs by using a tracking service provided by the post office. This will allow you to see the status of your package and when it is expected to be delivered.

Do I need to include a return address on the mini catalogs?

Yes, it is important to include a return address on the mini catalogs in case they are undeliverable or need to be returned for any reason. This will also allow recipients to easily contact you with any inquiries.

How long does it typically take for the mini catalogs to be delivered?

The delivery time for mini catalogs can vary depending on the destination and the efficiency of the postal service. On average, it can take anywhere from 3-7 business days for domestic delivery and 1-3 weeks for international delivery.

Are there any restrictions on what can be mailed with the mini catalogs?

Yes, there are certain items that are restricted or prohibited from being mailed with the mini catalogs. These can include flammable, hazardous, or illegal materials. It is important to check with the post office for a list of restricted items before mailing your catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Morvin