• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailing SBs Without Envelopes: Is It Possible?

In summary, the conversation discussed the possibility of mailing out SB's without an envelope. Suggestions were made to seal the SB's with tape and use a mailing sticker on the back, or to purchase half-page envelopes marketed to crafters. Some individuals preferred using envelopes for a neater presentation, while others found it acceptable to mail without one. It was also mentioned that envelopes can be easily obtained at office supply stores or discount stores.
abrahamlaur
Is it possible to mail out the SB's without an envelop? I cant think of how to do it, but thought someone had mentioned it before,

You could probably seal it with tape (put a little piece in the center of all 3 sides), then put a mailing sticker on the back. Make sure the folded side is the bottom (compared to the sticker) - that's USPS regs.

Frankly, I like to put them in envelopes. They stay neater, and they fit in half-page envelopes marketed to crafters who make their own greeting cards.

chefann said:
You could probably seal it with tape (put a little piece in the center of all 3 sides), then put a mailing sticker on the back. Make sure the folded side is the bottom (compared to the sticker) - that's USPS regs.

Frankly, I like to put them in envelopes. They stay neater, and they fit in half-page envelopes marketed to crafters who make their own greeting cards.

I agree with all Ann said. I keep those big card mailing envelopes b/c I make my own card.

I get the envelopes off the supply order just for the SB's! I wouldn't mail it without an envelope, it would get bent and then there would be tape where you sealed it...just messy!

hmmm, i just dont have the money right now to get envelopes .. thats why i was trying to come up with something else ... and i already did two supply orders for this month!! i gotta wait till next month to do another.

You can pick up envelopes at an office supply store, or even a discount store (Target or Wally World). They're not that much, and they'll last you a long time.

They do mail just fine if you tape the 3 sides (with a small piece of tape). I have received one in the mail just after I became a consultant and I wasn't put off by it all! I say go for it!

1. Can I mail my Pampered Chef SBs without using envelopes?

Yes, it is possible to mail your Pampered Chef SBs without using envelopes. This method is called "Naked Mailing" and it can save you time and money on envelopes and postage.

2. How do I prepare my SBs for naked mailing?

To prepare your SBs for naked mailing, you will need to fold them in half and secure the open edges with a piece of clear tape. This will prevent the contents from falling out during transit.

3. Will my SBs still be protected without an envelope?

Yes, your SBs will still be protected during mailing without an envelope. The clear tape used to secure the edges will keep the contents from getting damaged or lost. However, it is recommended to use a stiffer paper or cardstock for your SBs to provide extra protection.

4. Are there any additional postage fees for naked mailing?

No, there are no additional postage fees for naked mailing. Your SBs will be weighed and charged the standard postage rates based on their size and weight, just like regular envelopes.

5. Can I include other materials or samples in my naked mailing?

Yes, you can include other materials or samples in your naked mailing. Just make sure they are securely attached to your SBs with the clear tape. It is also recommended to use a larger size envelope or a padded envelope for additional protection if you are including bulky items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefliz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tinawhite07