• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Party Success: Tips for Mailing Invites and Handling Evites

In summary, the host thinks that it is strange that no one has received their invites yet, and that it may be because of the postal service. They suggest that sending postcards may be better than sending invitations, and that the host should constantly talk about the party to increase the chances of an invite being received.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay for those of you who mail out your invites for your host, how long before the show do you mail out the invites?

Here is the situation: I mailed out invites on the 15th for a show on 26th tonight, and as of last night no one has gotten the invites. I watched her put them in the bin because I had to buy more stamps. It just seems odd, that no one hase gotten them yet.:(

Oh another question, do you have issues with evites, the host said several people had responded, but on the website it shows only 3 have responded.

I am upset, because this looks bad on me like I am not doing my job. I don't want to upset the host, but in the email it sounded like she was not happy.

Any comments or help would be appreciated, TIA!
Have a Beautiful Day!

PS I am only $279 away from my $15,000 in Career Sales. I am so glad that I am going to start June Sell athon w/ a raise!

I have just started sending out invites for my hostesses, and I have a set going out on Monday. I am sending them out 2 1/2 weeks before the show. My hostess has already called the guests to save the date, and I will do follow up calls for her 2 days before the show. This is the first time for me sending out the invites, but I plan to continue for at least 3 months, to see if it changes my business for the positive. I heard about it on a training CD, and I have decided that each thing I hear and want to try, I will give it 3 months. I figured that I want to learn from the pro's and then adjust to my business as needed. There is no sense re-inventing the wheel, but I also realize that not all people are the same, different personalities, ect- so take what works, and leave the rest, but you have to be consistent to find out if it really works or not.

Well I have seen a positive responce, less cancelations, more in attendance. I started in March, however I am having hard time getting the list back to me. She got the list to me on the 14th and I mailed them the 15th. Thanks for your responce. I use get the list back to me on this date and receive a gift at your show, that works for about half!

At one point in time I was told that postcards are not guaranteed to get where they are supposed to go. Something about the size makes it easier to get lost in the system. I guess that might be why they are cheaper to send.

Less cancelations and more attendance here too, I started after I got back from conference. I send my invites out 2-2 1/2 weeks before the show. I find it odd that no one has received their invites yet, even when I send my invites across town it never takes more than 2 days.

Ditto here....I started sending my invites after conference last year. It has resulted in fewer cancellations, and better attendance. I send mine out 10-14 days before the show. IT seems I can't get the guest list much sooner! But that's okay, I don't want to send them any longer than 2 weeks before.
I also make labels that say 'bring a friend-get a gift, and preview catalog or order online at ......' That has helped with outside orders.

I don't send out the postcard invites. I give those to the host so she can invite those people she doesn't have addresses for. I send out a flyer type invite in a real envelope. I use the brightly colored envelopes and I use the host's address as the return address. I will mail them out about 3 weeks before the party. I encourage her to constantly be talking up the party so that the invite I send out is not the only invitation the guest has received. I tell her by the time they receive the invite in the mail they should already know about the party.

Attachments

• Strawberry amaretto invite.doc
    60 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
I also have a label that says, "If you can't make the show, you can support Sue's show by ordering online at /annepratt."

I send mine out about two weeks prior, but maybe I should make it 2 and a half. I have no problem getting addresses emails to me, but for those who aren't computer savvy, it takes longer to get them. Sometimes, if they aren't up on the email, I'll just give them the invites.

What is the best way to send out invitations for a Pampered Chef party?

The most effective way to send out invitations is by using a combination of traditional mailed invitations and digital evites. This allows you to reach a wider audience and cater to different preferences.

How far in advance should invitations be sent out for a Pampered Chef party?

We recommend sending out invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly. This also allows for any last-minute changes or adjustments to be made.

Can I customize the invitations and evites for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can personalize the invitations and evites with your party information, including the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests. You can also add your own personal touch by including a message or photo.

What should I include in the invitation for my Pampered Chef party?

Be sure to include all the necessary details, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests. You can also mention any special offers or promotions that will be available at the party to entice guests to attend.

How can I track RSVPs for my Pampered Chef party?

If you are using digital evites, you can easily track RSVPs through the platform. For traditional mailed invitations, you can include a response card for guests to fill out and return to you. You can also follow up with guests who have not responded to get a final headcount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
  • chefsteph07