• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I mail an order to the home office without a PC debit card?

In summary, a Mailing Order is an official request for goods or services to be delivered through the mail. To place a Mailing Order to your Home Office, you can select items, enter your shipping information, and complete the payment process. Delivery time will vary based on shipping method and location. Some companies may have a minimum purchase requirement for Mailing Orders to Home Office. It may be possible to cancel or modify an order before it is processed or shipped, but it is best to check with the company for their policy.
Mandeelou
I need to submit a show today for a host that is ordering a gift and wants the turkey voucher. The problem is that I am right in the midst of switching bank accounts and no longer have my PC debit card linked to the right account. I know when I first started I was able to send my first two shows to the home office by mail with a money order. Now with PP+, I can't find how to do that!! Can someone please help?!

You should be able to submit it with any credit card if you have one, or ask your host to use a credit/debit card so it can go in today. I don't have an answer on how to mail your show in, maybe someone else can help.

Yes you can use a personal card and add the payment due to the host order to make it all come out even.

Oh, I hadn't thought of that! But the problem is that she's already paid me and I've cashed the checks. There are 4 orders and then her order. Can I put my credit card on all of them? I don't have the PC Visa, just a personal CC.

Just put your name is as a guest with no orders. In the payment section, put then entire amount due on your credit card.

1. What is a Mailing Order?

A Mailing Order is an official request for goods or services to be delivered to a specific address through the mail. It is commonly used to order products from a company's catalog or website.

2. How do I place a Mailing Order to my Home Office?

To place a Mailing Order to your Home Office, you will need to first select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your cart. Then, proceed to the checkout page and enter your shipping information, including your Home Office address. Finally, select the shipping method and complete the payment process to finalize your Mailing Order.

3. How long does it take for a Mailing Order to be delivered to my Home Office?

The delivery time for a Mailing Order to your Home Office will vary depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-3 business days. You can track the status of your order through the shipping confirmation email or by logging into your account on the company's website.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for Mailing Orders to Home Office?

This will depend on the company's policy. Some companies may have a minimum purchase requirement for Mailing Orders to Home Office, while others may not. It is best to check the company's website or contact their customer service for more information.

5. Can I cancel or modify my Mailing Order after it has been placed?

It depends on the company's policy and the status of your order. If your order has not yet been processed or shipped, you may be able to cancel or modify it by contacting the company's customer service. However, if your order has already been processed or shipped, it may not be possible to make any changes. It is best to contact the company as soon as possible to inquire about their cancellation or modification policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • lonet