• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I add show info to mini invites for mailing?

In summary, to request Pampered Chef Mailing Minis for your invites, simply reach out to your local consultant or contact customer service. These Mailing Minis are a convenient and professional way to invite guests, with pre-stamped and pre-addressed envelopes. They can also be customized with a variety of designs and personalization. There is no limit to the number of Mailing Minis you can request and there is no extra cost for using them.
lesliec
Hey all, I am needing some input for those of you who mail mini's as invites to a show. I am doing it for the first time and didn't know what you do to put the show info on the catalog. A director at our last cluster meeting passed one around, I know she printed something on labels, but for the life of me, can't remember what.

Leslie there is a template on CC you can use for the information for the mini's. Love it!

The template works really well, my suggestion - send them in regular envelopes, same price and they don't get tore up by the mail machines! I just print address labels with my hostess name and address on them and give them any extra to use themselves!

Thanks guys!!!! This is perfect!!!!

Another question.... Do these just take a regular stamp?

Yup, just a regular stamp :)

1. How do I request Pampered Chef Mailing Minis for my invites?

To request Pampered Chef Mailing Minis for your invites, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in getting the Mailing Minis you need for your invites.

2. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef Mailing Minis for my invites?

Pampered Chef Mailing Minis are a convenient and professional way to invite guests to your event. They are pre-stamped and pre-addressed, making it easy for you to send out invites without having to worry about postage or addressing envelopes.

3. Can I customize the design of Pampered Chef Mailing Minis for my invites?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers a variety of designs for Mailing Minis that you can choose from. You can also add your own personalization, such as your name, event date, or theme, to make the Mailing Minis even more unique.

4. How many Mailing Minis can I request for my invites?

You can request as many Mailing Minis as you need for your invites. Whether you are inviting a small group of friends or a large number of guests, Pampered Chef will provide you with the quantity of Mailing Minis you need to make your invites a success.

5. Is there an extra cost for using Pampered Chef Mailing Minis for my invites?

No, there is no extra cost for using Pampered Chef Mailing Minis for your invites. As a part of our services, we provide Mailing Minis to our customers at no additional charge. This allows you to save time and money while still sending out professional and stylish invites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chezshelly