1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mailing Mini Cattys in Canada

1. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Does anyone know how much it costs to mail the Mini Catalogues in Canada? Just curious if I want to use them for Invitation or not....

Apr 30, 2009
  2. muffetts

muffetts Member Gold Member

I can't recall the price, but I think it's just one stamp, if memory serves. However, go to Canadapost.ca/ventureone and look into getting a Venture One card - it's for small businesses, and is free. You can get some discounts and points for rewards, etc.

How many are you planning on sending out? Remember, the cost becomes an expense you can write off with your taxes.

Have fun!

Apr 30, 2009
  3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Thanks! I am only planning on mailing 9 so the cost won't be bad. I keep all my receipts from Canada Post :) My D has TONS of leftover Minis so it worked out well when I found out that you can no longer order them on SO.

Apr 30, 2009
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Sorry no idea but I too second Venture One. 5% off postal for packages and for any products as well. Better than nothing. I've had it for 3 years now.

Apr 30, 2009
  5. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

you are right - they are just one stamp - but need to be taped on all three sides so they can go through the machines without being ripped.

Apr 30, 2009
  6. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

What a pain! Thanks for asking your own question though and confirming for us :)

Apr 30, 2009
Have something to add?