• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much does it cost to mail Mini Catalogues in Canada?

In summary, the cost of mailing mini cattys in Canada can vary and can be estimated using the shipping calculator tool. The delivery time for mini cattys in Canada ranges from 1-7 business days and there are standard and expedited shipping options available. There are no specific restrictions or limitations when mailing mini cattys in Canada, but it is important to ensure proper packaging and labeling. Your mini catty shipment to Canada can be tracked using the provided tracking number or through your Pampered Chef account. Multiple addresses in Canada can be shipped to by placing separate orders.
stefani2
Does anyone know how much it costs to mail the Mini Catalogues in Canada? Just curious if I want to use them for Invitation or not....

I can't recall the price, but I think it's just one stamp, if memory serves. However, go to Canadapost.ca/ventureone and look into getting a Venture One card - it's for small businesses, and is free. You can get some discounts and points for rewards, etc.

How many are you planning on sending out? Remember, the cost becomes an expense you can write off with your taxes.

Have fun!

Thanks! I am only planning on mailing 9 so the cost won't be bad. I keep all my receipts from Canada Post :) My D has TONS of leftover Minis so it worked out well when I found out that you can no longer order them on SO.

Sorry no idea but I too second Venture One. 5% off postal for packages and for any products as well. Better than nothing. I've had it for 3 years now.

you are right - they are just one stamp - but need to be taped on all three sides so they can go through the machines without being ripped.

stefani2 said:
you are right - they are just one stamp - but need to be taped on all three sides so they can go through the machines without being ripped.

What a pain! Thanks for asking your own question though and confirming for us :)

1. What is the cost of mailing mini cattys in Canada?

The cost of mailing mini cattys in Canada can vary depending on the weight and size of the package. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use our shipping calculator tool to get an accurate estimate of the cost.

2. How long does it take for mini cattys to be delivered in Canada?

The delivery time for mini cattys in Canada can range from 1-7 business days, depending on the location and shipping method chosen. We offer standard and expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations when mailing mini cattys in Canada?

There are no specific restrictions or limitations when mailing mini cattys in Canada. However, it is important to ensure that the package is properly sealed and labeled to avoid any delays or issues during transit.

4. Can I track my mini catty shipment to Canada?

Yes, you can track your mini catty shipment to Canada by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also log in to your Pampered Chef account to track your order status.

5. Can I ship mini cattys to multiple addresses in Canada?

Yes, you can ship mini cattys to multiple addresses in Canada by placing separate orders for each address. Our system does not currently allow for multiple shipping addresses in one order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Veevahchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AnnieBee