• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailing Mini Catalogs: Postage & Tape Requirements for Secure Delivery

In summary, to request a Pampered Chef Mini Catalog to be mailed to you, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the current Mini Catalog and any other materials you may need. There is no cost to have a Mini Catalog mailed to you, as Pampered Chef consultants provide them for free. Mini Catalogs are typically mailed out twice a year, but you can also request extra copies from your consultant. Additionally, you can request multiple Mini Catalogs to share with others or as a gift for someone else.
lmklipfel
What is the postage you put on a mini catalog? Do you have to tape them closed?

You can mail it with a regular postage stamp, I would suggest putting it in a business envelope though. Every time I have mailed them on their own they end up mangled.

You can put it in an envelope and even add one piece of paper (letter, flyer, full-page invitation) and it's still able to go with just one regular 1st class stamp. Plus then it feels like real mail to people and not mixed in with the "junk" mail (circulars and coupons.)

1. How do I request a Pampered Chef Mini Catalog to be mailed to me?

To request a Pampered Chef Mini Catalog to be mailed to you, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the current Mini Catalog and any other materials you may need.

2. Is there a cost to have a Mini Catalog mailed to me?

No, there is no cost to have a Mini Catalog mailed to you. Pampered Chef consultants provide Mini Catalogs and other materials to their customers for free.

3. How often are Mini Catalogs mailed out?

Mini Catalogs are typically mailed out twice a year - in the spring and in the fall. However, your consultant may also have extra Mini Catalogs on hand that they can mail to you upon request.

4. Can I request multiple Mini Catalogs to be mailed to me?

Yes, you can request multiple Mini Catalogs to be mailed to you. This is especially helpful if you want to share the catalog with friends and family or if you need extra copies for yourself.

5. Can I request a Mini Catalog be mailed to someone else as a gift?

Yes, you can request a Mini Catalog be mailed to someone else as a gift. Simply provide your consultant with the recipient's name and address, and they will be happy to send a Mini Catalog on your behalf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjwr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJeniLobdell
  • ShannonWV