• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proper Mailing of Mini Catalogs: Tips and Guidelines

C
crunchyconmama
I weighed the mini catalogs and it seems to be 1 oz or less so I'm just sticking a first class stamp on them. My question is: do I have to tape them shut? If so, should I tape the three open sides or just the longest side? TIA.

I would just do the longest side, but maybe 2 on it to keep it closed better. are you using tape or those cool little perferated dots for mailings?

I would put it in an envelope. The mini catalogs plus an envelope are still under 1 ounce. Otherwise your catalog will be shredded to bits by USPS machines.

I was thinking tape at first but those dots are a good idea. I have some plain ones that I can use. Thanks!

Postal regulations state that you must seal all 3 sides with tape or labels. But they'll get torn up. I highly recommend doing what Deb suggested and put them into envelopes. That's why HO designed them the size they are - so they fit into an envelope.

I think the envelopes are more professional.

But if you decide to not use the envelope, you can get the clear perforated dots at stores like Office Depot that they can easily tear without having to destroy the catalog and/or get a knife to open.

1. Do I need to tape the mini catalogs shut when mailing them?

Yes, it is recommended to tape the mini catalogs shut to ensure they do not open during transit. This will also protect the contents from damage or loss.

2. Should I tape all three open sides or just the longest side?

The best practice is to tape all three open sides to ensure the mini catalogs are securely closed. This will also prevent any items from falling out.

3. Can I use a regular first class stamp to mail the mini catalogs?

Yes, as long as the mini catalogs weigh 1 oz or less, a first class stamp is sufficient for mailing. If the weight exceeds 1 oz, additional postage may be required.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for addressing the mini catalogs?

It is recommended to use clear and legible handwriting or printed labels for the recipient's address. Make sure to include the correct ZIP code and return address on the envelope.

5. Is there a specific way to arrange the mini catalogs in the envelope?

It is best to place the mini catalogs with the folded edge facing the bottom of the envelope. This will prevent the contents from falling out and make it easier to remove from the envelope.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • daniellemorgan