• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Mailing of Mini Catalogs: Addressing and Postage Tips - TIA

It doesn't add that much more to cost per customer & I think they look nice. They actually have to open it instead of rifling thru mail seeing it's a "flyer" and chunking it!!I've had husbands of customers admit throwing it away thinking it was junk mail.Thanks Scott!! This was very helpful!!
Ericanaysha
How do you do it. Just address and stamp the catalog? Or envelope?

Also how much postage is it?

TIA

Just address and stamp. A regular 41 cent stamp will do it.
Typically, I will do a piece of tape to keep it from opening?

I wrote in the address and put my return address, taped them shut and put a 41cent stamp on it. None of them have been returned so I guess it worked out ok.

Speaking of the mini-catalogs.... does anyone have a letter or info. they posted inside of them? I want to send them to all my past hosts and big spenders.

fyi....if you add a letter or anything, you will probably need to have the PO check the weight. It may cost more.

Thanks!!!!!!

Add a small sheetYou could add a small sheet in there with any info you want to let them know. Like upcoming host and guest specials. You could make like 6 to a sheet or something and just slip them in. It shouldn't add too much weight.

Debbie :D

Just an FYI - if you are mailing them in Canada, they MUST be "closed" with a piece of tape, sticker etc. The post office will not mail them if they are open.

Mailing a Mini Catalog - awesome suggestions from 06This was forwarded to our cluster, thanks to Mary McLaughlin:angel: , Sr SD!
God Bless you all; Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Making the Most of the Mini catalogs.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 605
Thanks for posting that file Scott. It's awesome!

Great Scott...thanks!

That was very helpful. We've been discussing using the mini catalogs more effectively in our group. This should help the discussion. Thanks!

Thanks Scott!! I was just getting ready to send out mini-catalogs to past hosts and this will come in handy!

Just an FYI - if you are mailing them in Canada, they MUST be "closed" with a piece of tape, sticker etc. The post office will not mail them if they are open.

Do you just put a small piece of tape on all three sides, or completely tape shut the entire catalog??

Marg said:
That's true in the US as well. Official postal regs are that all three sides must have at least 1 piece of tape or a mailing seal in the middle. And they must be addressed so that the fold is at the bottom (which is how HO printed them - yay, HO!). If you seal by stapling, you must cover the staple with a piece of tape so that other mail doesn't get caught under the staple.

Not to hijack the thread but, as soon as I saw Erica's reply "Great Scott," I am whisked into the air by Superman! Don't know how many of you remember the original TV series, but thinking of it brought back fond memories of my childhood.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I use the small clear envelopes from clearbags.com
they have CA & TN location shipping is quick and great customer service

Last edited:
item # b811 for mini
b47 for reg catalogs

It doesn't add that much more to cost per customer & I think they look nice. They actually have to open it instead of rifling thru mail seeing it's a "flyer" and chunking it!!

I've had husbands of customers admit throwing it away thinking it was junk mail.

What is the best way to address mini catalogs for efficient mailing?

The best way to address mini catalogs for efficient mailing is to use pre-printed labels or a label maker with the recipient's name and address. This will ensure legibility and save time compared to handwriting each address.

Can I use regular postage for mini catalog mailings?

Yes, you can use regular postage for mini catalog mailings as long as the total weight of the catalog and packaging is under 13 ounces. If it exceeds this weight, you will need to use first-class or priority postage.

Should I include a return address on mini catalogs?

It is recommended to include a return address on mini catalogs to ensure they are returned to you if they cannot be delivered. This will also help with updating your mailing list for future mailings.

Can I use a bulk mail service for mini catalog mailings?

Yes, you can use a bulk mail service for mini catalog mailings. This is a cost-effective option for larger quantities of catalogs and can save time compared to individually mailing each one.

What is the best way to package mini catalogs for mailing?

The best way to package mini catalogs for mailing is to use a clear poly bag or envelope. This will protect the catalog from damage during transit and also make it more visible to the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies