• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Out a Show: Bank Change Questions

In summary, the conversation discussed the process for closing out a show and submitting orders. It was recommended to use FedEx for guaranteed overnight delivery, as Pampered Chef has a designated last day for FedEx orders each month. However, if the sales are not needed for that particular month, it is acceptable to use USPS and count the sales for the following month. It was also clarified that for shows held in August but submitted in September, the customer will receive the August special but the sales will count for September for the Consultant.
paydaymom
I have a show I did in the end of July, the lady is now ready to close it out. She kept collecting outside orders so it was worth it. We are in the process of changing banks, if I put in the regular mail tomorrow will it be OK?

It might make it by the 31st, but I would FedEx it. If you sold any July specials or the host is using the July host special it has to be in by the end of the month, otherwise if you didn't need the sales it would be okay even if it didn't get there until the 1st. But, if it needs to count this month, I would definately FedEx it. The consultant planner says the last day to FedEx is Monday the 28th. So, if you do it this evening or tomorrow it will be okay.

Shawnna

Thank you, I have a question, Why do we have to fed ex, why couldn't we just overnite from USPS? Just curious.

Because FedEx can garantee over night but USPS cant.

Pampered Chef has a date each month that they designate as the last day to fed ex orders. If they are dated by that particular date and sent the method described in the recipe for success PC will honor the show for that month even if it gets in late. That method of delivery is much more expensive but if you have to mail it and you need it in that month... BTW: I think that date for August is today.

Unless you need the sales for August I would just send it via USPS and let it be September sales.

mailing ordersso if you hold a show in Aug, but don't submit until Sept .. The guest still get aug special but the sales count for sept for the consultant .. is that right?

Yes. The show counts for August for the customer, but for September for the Consultant. :)

Hi there! Congratulations on a successful show and thank you for reaching out. I'm glad to hear that your hostess was able to collect outside orders and make the show even more worthwhile. As for the change in banks, I would recommend holding off on sending in the payment until the change is complete. This will ensure that everything goes smoothly and there are no issues with the deposit. Thank you for being proactive and making sure everything is taken care of properly. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. How do I close out a show and change banks?

To close out a show and change banks, you will need to first log into your Pampered Chef consultant account. From there, go to the "Orders" tab and select the show you want to close out. Click on the "Close Show" button and follow the prompts to enter the new bank information. Once you have submitted the changes, the show will be closed and the new bank will be reflected in your account.

2. Will my commission be affected if I change banks?

No, your commission will not be affected if you change banks. As long as you update your bank information before the commission deadline, your earnings will be deposited into the new bank account.

3. Can I change banks for a show that has already closed?

Yes, you can change banks for a show that has already closed. Simply go to the "Orders" tab and select the show you want to change banks for. Click on the "Change Bank" button and enter the new bank information. Keep in mind that this must be done before the commission deadline for the show.

4. How long does it take for the bank change to go into effect?

The bank change will typically go into effect within 2-3 business days. However, it may take longer depending on your bank's processing time.

5. Can I change my bank information for all of my shows at once?

Yes, you can change your bank information for all of your shows at once by going to the "My Profile" tab and selecting "Change Bank" under the "Earnings" section. This will update your bank information for all future shows. If you need to change the bank for a specific show, you will still need to follow the steps outlined for question #3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • newchefmommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies