1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mailing in show

Tags:
  1. paydaymom

paydaymom Member

I have a show I did in the end of July, the lady is now ready to close it out. She kept collecting outside orders so it was worth it. We are in the process of changing banks, if I put in the regular mail tomorrow will it be OK?

Aug 26, 2005
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

It might make it by the 31st, but I would FedEx it. If you sold any July specials or the host is using the July host special it has to be in by the end of the month, otherwise if you didn't need the sales it would be okay even if it didn't get there until the 1st. But, if it needs to count this month, I would definately FedEx it. The consultant planner says the last day to FedEx is Monday the 28th. So, if you do it this evening or tomorrow it will be okay.

Shawnna

Aug 26, 2005
  3. paydaymom

paydaymom Member

Thank you, I have a question, Why do we have to fed ex, why couldn't we just overnite from USPS? Just curious.

Aug 26, 2005
  4. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Because FedEx can garantee over night but USPS cant.

Aug 27, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Pampered Chef has a date each month that they designate as the last day to fed ex orders. If they are dated by that particular date and sent the method described in the recipe for success PC will honor the show for that month even if it gets in late. That method of delivery is much more expensive but if you have to mail it and you need it in that month... BTW: I think that date for August is today.

Unless you need the sales for August I would just send it via USPS and let it be September sales.

Aug 28, 2005
  6. whitetiger

whitetiger Member Gold Member

mailing orders

so if you hold a show in Aug, but don't submit until Sept .. The guest still get aug special but the sales count for sept for the consultant .. is that right?

Aug 28, 2005
  7. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Yes. The show counts for August for the customer, but for September for the Consultant. :)

Aug 29, 2005
Have something to add?