• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Value: Mailing Host Packets with USPS Priority Envelope

In summary, USPS Priority Envelope is a great option for mailing host packets as it offers fast and reliable delivery within 1-3 business days. It also comes with a tracking number for easy monitoring of the package's delivery status. The cost varies depending on weight and distance, but it is generally a cost-effective option. There is a weight limit of 70 pounds, but you can mail as many packets as you need as long as they fit within the limit. To prepare the packets, simply place them inside the envelope, seal it, and affix the shipping label with the host's address as the recipient and your own address as the sender.
DebPC
Staff member
Just checking.... I always mail mine in a USPS Priority Envelope- I think price is $5.15. Is this still the best value? I usually include 4 catalogs, 5 outside order forms, 30 invites and misc. in a school pocket folder.

The BEST value is giving the host packet at the party when it's booked! But, yes, if you're mailing them I'd say it's the best and only way (too heavy for 1st class). Media mail may not arrive for months!

Here's a way to save yourself some money...only send 3 catalogs and email the host special, guest special, and outside order form to the host. Let her copy them!

I have found, as with everything else in this biz, less is more - including what I put in my packets. I have a planning guide, a "how to have a successful party" instruction guide, catalogs, a Join Us, a Take a Closer Look flier, and a Your Life, Your Way DVD. For me the key is going over everything, including having them find and print out their fliers from their email. They also email their guest list for me to set up evites and mail invites.

You can save a little if you print it online at the USPS website. I just got notified from stamps.com (the service I use to mail.) that the postage prices are going up again, I believe on the 27th!

1. What is the benefit of using USPS Priority Envelope to mail host packets?

The benefit of using USPS Priority Envelope is that it guarantees fast and reliable delivery of your host packets to your customers. With Priority Mail, your packages will arrive within 1-3 business days, ensuring timely delivery for your host's party.

2. Can I track my mailed host packets using USPS Priority Envelope?

Yes, USPS Priority Envelope comes with a tracking number that allows you to track your package's delivery status. This will give you and your host peace of mind knowing exactly when the packets will arrive.

3. How much does it cost to mail host packets with USPS Priority Envelope?

The cost of using USPS Priority Envelope for mailing host packets varies depending on the weight of the package and the distance it needs to travel. However, it is generally a cost-effective option compared to other shipping methods.

4. Is there a limit to the number of host packets I can mail using USPS Priority Envelope?

Yes, the maximum weight limit for a USPS Priority Envelope is 70 pounds. As long as your host packets fit within the weight and size limits, you can mail as many as you need.

5. How do I prepare my host packets for mailing with USPS Priority Envelope?

To prepare your host packets for mailing, simply place them inside the USPS Priority Envelope, seal it, and affix the shipping label. Make sure to include the host's name and address as the recipient and your own address as the sender. You can also include a personalized note or additional promotional materials in the package before sealing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • pkd09