• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailing Address

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
I remember getting an email about requiring a mailing address to use credit cards. When does this go in effect? Does this mean that I can never put someone else's credit card on an order? I will sometimes close a show without a payment and then get a credit card a few days later and put it on my next show as a payment for someone who wrote a check. Or, this week, I have someone who is purchasing a gift and having it direct shipped to that person. Would I be able to process something like that when the new rules are active? Thanks....

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
It's just the zip code of the billing address of the credit card that is needed.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Yes, it's just the Zip Code for the billing address of the card. HO will start requiring it in January, and P3 will be updated at that point.

My guess is that there will be a separate field in the "Payment" tab, just like there is for the name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views