1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mailing Address

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I remember getting an email about requiring a mailing address to use credit cards. When does this go in effect? Does this mean that I can never put someone else's credit card on an order? I will sometimes close a show without a payment and then get a credit card a few days later and put it on my next show as a payment for someone who wrote a check. Or, this week, I have someone who is purchasing a gift and having it direct shipped to that person. Would I be able to process something like that when the new rules are active? Thanks....

Dec 2, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

It's just the zip code of the billing address of the credit card that is needed.

Dec 2, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, it's just the Zip Code for the billing address of the card. HO will start requiring it in January, and P3 will be updated at that point.

My guess is that there will be a separate field in the "Payment" tab, just like there is for the name.

Dec 2, 2009
Have something to add?