• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Pampered Chef Flyer for Your Business?

In summary, "Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers" are promotional materials that are distributed through mailboxes and feature sales, deals, and coupons from local grocery stores. They can be delivered at varying frequencies and may allow for multiple coupon usage depending on the store's policies. These flyers can also include advertisements for non-grocery products and services. To opt-out of receiving them, you can contact the distributing company or use services like DMAchoice.org.
kylschef
I have been with Pampered Chef since April and I am looking for a flyer that I can use to advertise my business any suggestions?

Last edited:
Here you go! I didn't make these but I have revamped one to make my own! Good Luck!

Also, It is illegal to put stuff in peoples mailboxes here in Florida so you might want to check to see if it is okay in your area! Don't want you to get into trouble! You can order bags from Nancy's postcards and put minicatalogs and order forms into the bags and leave them on peoples doorknobs. I think that could get a little costly though! :)

Attachments

• Flyer for Grocery Store.doc
    80 KB · Views: 1,319
  • grocery flier.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,041
Those are great fliers Kristi!

Kristi mentioned the plastic bags that hang on doorknobs also - those would be great for any of the soon to be older catalogs (Spring/Summer 2005). I will have about 15-25 left over after August is over. So I was thinking about passing the old catalogs around my neighboorhood in those bags and putting a flyer in there and a notice that says if they wanted a current catalog to contact me. That might be another idea to advertise your business with leftover catalogs! Every bit counts. And even if you get one booking, it will be worth it because you know - your business grows with each show!! :D

Great IdeasThanks for your help! :)

Those are great flyers, thanks =-D

Do you ladies get pretty good results from posting these flyers? I thought about maybe posting some

In my experience flyers do not do much. Personal comunication is best.

What are "Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers"?

"Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers" are promotional materials that are distributed to households through their mailboxes. They often feature sales and deals from local grocery stores and can also include coupons and advertisements for various products.

How often are "Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers" delivered?

The frequency of "Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers" delivery varies depending on the area and the specific grocery store. Some stores may send out flyers weekly, while others may only send them out once a month.

Can I use multiple coupons from "Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers" in one transaction?

This also depends on the specific store's policies. Some stores may allow multiple coupons to be used in one transaction, while others may only allow one coupon per item purchased. It's always best to check with the store or read the fine print on the coupon to see if there are any restrictions.

Do "Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers" only feature grocery items?

No, "Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers" can also include advertisements for other products such as household items, beauty products, and even services. Some flyers may also feature special promotions for restaurants or local businesses.

How can I opt-out of receiving "Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers"?

If you no longer wish to receive "Mailbox-Grocery Store Flyers", you can contact the specific store or company that is distributing them and request to be removed from their mailing list. You can also opt-out of receiving junk mail and advertisements through services like DMAchoice.org.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies