• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Magic Mop - Searching for Items

In summary, the Magic Mop is a versatile and durable cleaning tool with a 360-degree rotating head and microfiber mop head for efficient cleaning on all types of flooring. To use, assemble the handle and mop head, wet and wring out the mop head, and use the foot pedal to activate the spinning action. It can be used on all flooring types and is easy to clean and maintain. Replacement mop heads can be purchased separately for best results.
queenjean
Is there a place on this website where we can ask for (and get rid) of items our customers are looking for? Or another site anyone knows of

I have a customer looking for two magic mops for years past. I would be happy to pay for them plus shipping. Please email me if you can help. Thanks! :)

Jeanne Bach
Ind. Future Director
Bellingham, WA
[email protected]

You can post your requests under the 'Trading Post' section and you can also try http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

Unfortunately, there is not a specific place on this website for requesting or getting rid of items for customers. However, you can try posting on online marketplaces such as eBay or Craigslist, or joining Facebook groups or forums related to the product you are looking for. You can also try reaching out to other distributors or sellers in your industry to see if they have the items in stock.

1. What is the Magic Mop?

The Magic Mop is a versatile and durable cleaning tool designed to make mopping floors easier and more efficient. It features a 360-degree rotating head and a microfiber mop head to effectively clean all types of flooring surfaces.

2. How do I use the Magic Mop?

To use the Magic Mop, first assemble the handle and mop head by following the instructions provided. Then, wet the mop head and wring out excess water. Use the foot pedal to activate the spinning action and start mopping your floors. For best results, change out the mop head when it becomes dirty or worn.

3. Can the Magic Mop be used on all types of flooring?

Yes, the Magic Mop can be used on all types of flooring, including hardwood, tile, laminate, and more. The microfiber mop head is gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces, yet tough enough to tackle tough stains and dirt.

4. Is the Magic Mop easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, the Magic Mop is easy to clean and maintain. Simply remove the dirty mop head and wash it in the washing machine. The mop handle can also be wiped down with a damp cloth if needed. Regular cleaning and maintenance will ensure the longevity and effectiveness of the Magic Mop.

5. Can I purchase replacement mop heads for the Magic Mop?

Yes, replacement mop heads for the Magic Mop can be purchased separately. It is recommended to replace the mop head every few months or when it becomes visibly dirty or worn. This will ensure the best cleaning results and extend the life of your Magic Mop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • queenjean
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Susan M