• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Can Madea Help You Survive Without Your Certificate?

In summary, "Madea Talks Churkey" is a popular holiday recipe that combines the flavors of traditional turkey with the crunch of churros. It can be made by following the step-by-step instructions provided by Pampered Chef and can be found on their website or through a consultant. It can also be made in advance and served with various holiday sides or used as a filling for sandwiches or wraps.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK, I know this won't sound funny if you're still waiting on your certificate, but Madea has a funny solution if you didn't!

http://www.playthisvideo.net/madea-talks-churkey.html

That is so funny! If you have not seen a Tyler Perry play, which the Madea Family Christmas is, they tape the plays, is really good. Watched it last night in fact.

Haha, that video was hilarious! Madea always has the best solutions, even for something as serious as waiting for a certificate. I can always count on her to make me laugh. Thanks for sharing!

What is "Madea Talks Churkey"?

"Madea Talks Churkey" is a recipe that combines the flavors of traditional turkey with the spice and crunch of churros. It is a popular dish that has been featured in Pampered Chef's holiday recipe collection.

How do I make "Madea Talks Churkey"?

To make "Madea Talks Churkey", you will need a boneless turkey breast, churro seasoning mix, and a few other ingredients. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions provided in the Pampered Chef recipe and you will have a delicious and unique holiday dish.

Where can I find the churro seasoning mix for "Madea Talks Churkey"?

The churro seasoning mix for "Madea Talks Churkey" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It can also be substituted with a homemade mix of cinnamon, sugar, and a pinch of cayenne pepper.

Can I make "Madea Talks Churkey" in advance?

Yes, "Madea Talks Churkey" can be made in advance. Simply prepare the dish according to the recipe and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the cooking time slightly if baking from chilled.

What are some serving suggestions for "Madea Talks Churkey"?

"Madea Talks Churkey" can be served as a main dish with traditional holiday sides such as mashed potatoes, green beans, and cranberry sauce. It can also be sliced and served on top of a salad or used as a filling for a sandwich or wrap.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224