• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made This to Help With Football Fan Parties

In summary, the "Made This to Help With Football Fan Parties" set is a collection of tools and products perfect for preparing and serving food at game day gatherings. While it was created with football parties in mind, it can be used for any type of event. The set includes a stoneware deep dish baker, silicone prep bowl set, football-shaped cutting board, batter bowl, serving spatula, and a recipe card for a game day dip. All items are dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended for some. The set is only available for purchase as a complete set, but individual products can be purchased separately on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Other football-themed products are also available to complement the set.
MaggieChef13
What do you think? GDHfixed.jpg

Great ideas! I was thinking of doing the football (like they do the eggs), but hadn't tried it yet - now I definitely will do it.

I used to be a cake decorator at Walmart ;)

Hi there!I'm a Pampered Chef consultant, and I'm so glad you're interested in hearing my thoughts! I absolutely love being a consultant for this amazing company. Not only do we offer high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes, but we also have a strong community of consultants and customers who are passionate about cooking and sharing it with others.As for your question, I would love to know specifically what you're wondering about. Is there a particular product or aspect of being a consultant that you're curious about? I'd be more than happy to share my personal experiences and insights with you. Just let me know and I'll be happy to help in any way I can.Thank you for considering Pampered Chef, and I hope to hear from you soon!Best,

1. How can this product help with football fan parties?

Our "Made This to Help With Football Fan Parties" set includes a variety of tools and products that are perfect for preparing and serving food at game day gatherings. From our versatile stoneware to our handy gadgets, this collection has everything you need to make delicious snacks and drinks for your guests.

2. Is this set specifically designed for football parties?

While this set was created with football fan parties in mind, it can certainly be used for any type of gathering or event. The tools and products in this set are perfect for making appetizers, dips, desserts, and more, making it a versatile addition to your kitchen.

3. What items are included in the "Made This to Help With Football Fan Parties" set?

This set includes a stoneware deep dish baker, a silicone prep bowl set, a football-shaped cutting board, a batter bowl, a serving spatula, and a recipe card for a delicious game day dip. These items are all designed to make preparing and serving food at football fan parties easier and more enjoyable.

4. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in this set are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after your football fan party. However, we recommend hand washing the silicone prep bowls and the serving spatula to prolong their lifespan.

5. Can I purchase these items separately or only as a set?

This set is only available for purchase as a complete set. However, many of the individual products in this set can also be purchased separately on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer a variety of other football-themed products that can be purchased separately to complement this set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • goddessred