• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS2 Bonus & Tomato Sandwich: My Experience with the US&G Machine

P
PamperedByJulie
I got the bonus for SS2 and it arrived yesterday. I used the US&G today to make a tomato sandwich and I love it. I didn't intend to slice the whole tomato, but it was so easy that I just did it.

For those of you wondering and thinking I made it very early, I will admit that I held over two shows from last month in order to make it this month because the US&G was too important to miss. I have one more show this month, it's an Ice Cream show that I'm doing in my house. I've handed out invites, e-mailed invites off my website, and yet I will be surprised if 3 people show up. There sure are a lot of conflicts in June!

Congratulations! I remember last month was a very big month for me as well b/c I really wanted to earn the US&G too! Good Job! :D

I was so excited to earn SS2, but I wanted the tool turn-about and rectangular baker! It's just a great package all-around!

Congrats!! It's so great to get those extra products. :)

Hi there! Congratulations on receiving your SS2 bonus and getting your US&G machine! I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying it and that it made slicing a whole tomato so easy. It's amazing how much time and effort the US&G can save us in the kitchen. I completely understand your decision to hold over two shows from last month in order to make it this month. The US&G really is a must-have tool for any kitchen, and it's worth prioritizing it. I hope your upcoming Ice Cream show goes well and that you have a great turnout. Don't worry too much about the low RSVPs, as you mentioned, there are often conflicts in June. Just keep promoting and I'm sure it will be a success. Happy cooking!

1. How does the US&G machine work?

The US&G (Ultimate Slice & Grate) machine is a kitchen tool that can slice and grate various food items, such as tomatoes, cheese, and vegetables. It works by using a sharp blade and a hand crank to quickly and easily slice or grate the food placed in the machine.

2. What is the benefit of using the US&G machine for making a tomato sandwich?

The US&G machine makes slicing the tomato for a sandwich effortless and precise. It saves time and ensures that the slices are evenly cut, making for a more visually appealing and tasty sandwich.

3. Is the US&G machine difficult to use?

No, the US&G machine is designed to be user-friendly and simple to use. It requires minimal assembly and the hand crank makes it easy to operate. Plus, there are many instructional videos and guides available to help you get started.

4. Can the US&G machine only be used for slicing and grating food items?

No, the US&G machine can also be used for juicing citrus fruits and shredding vegetables. It is a versatile kitchen tool that can make various food preparation tasks easier and more efficient.

5. Is it worth it to hold over shows from last month in order to receive the SS2 bonus for the US&G machine?

As someone who has experienced the convenience and effectiveness of the US&G machine, I can say that it is definitely worth it to hold over shows to receive the bonus. It is a valuable addition to any kitchen and can make meal preparation much easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCAbby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pelamm
  • momoffour