1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Made Some Overdue Calls

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

Early this evening about 4:30 I started calling contacts that I should have called long ago. I couldn't believe the 100% possitive responses that I got from everyone.
    I do need to work on getting bookings narrowed down to date instead of a certain part of the month.
    I can't wait to make some more calls. This is what my business needed.

PS Happy Easter everyone!

Apr 9, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Glad to hear you reached people. I'm getting tired of leaving messages!

3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I'm proud of you, Bobby. Glad you got such a positive response.

Apr 9, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

My biggest tip on booking the days you want is to use sticky notes. Mark the first two weeks with your open show dates. Then I ask what day of the week would work best for them. It's easy to work when you have specific dates marked like that.

Apr 9, 2009
  5. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

One of the mp2 downloads tells you to first ask what month is good for you, then what day of the week, then what time & then you can give them a couple of options from there. That makes me feel alot more comfortable b/c it is a slow work up to pin point a day with them instead of being wide open "when do you want to have your show". hth

Apr 9, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Bracketology is great. That's asking someone to choose between two things, and two things only.

April or May?
    Weeknight or weekend?
    The 19th or 26?
    6:30 or 7:00?

It really helps people make a decision.

Apr 10, 2009
  7. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

I agree giving them 2 options really works. I have to get better about booking at my shows!! Even if they want to book 6-8 months out!

Apr 10, 2009
Have something to add?