• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Business with Overdue Calls | Positive Responses & Bookings Update

In summary, "Made Some Overdue Calls" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef to refer to the act of reaching out to customers who have not placed an order in a while. Making these calls is important as it allows us to reconnect with customers, remind them of our products and services, and address any concerns they may have. It is recommended to make calls once every 3-4 months. Pampered Chef provides a script for these calls, but it can be personalized. If a customer is not interested in ordering, thank them and offer to add them to the email list for future updates.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Early this evening about 4:30 I started calling contacts that I should have called long ago. I couldn't believe the 100% possitive responses that I got from everyone.
I do need to work on getting bookings narrowed down to date instead of a certain part of the month.
I can't wait to make some more calls. This is what my business needed.

PS Happy Easter everyone!

Glad to hear you reached people. I'm getting tired of leaving messages!

I'm proud of you, Bobby. Glad you got such a positive response.

My biggest tip on booking the days you want is to use sticky notes. Mark the first two weeks with your open show dates. Then I ask what day of the week would work best for them. It's easy to work when you have specific dates marked like that.

One of the mp2 downloads tells you to first ask what month is good for you, then what day of the week, then what time & then you can give them a couple of options from there. That makes me feel alot more comfortable b/c it is a slow work up to pin point a day with them instead of being wide open "when do you want to have your show". hth

Bracketology is great. That's asking someone to choose between two things, and two things only. April or May?
Weeknight or weekend?
The 19th or 26?
6:30 or 7:00?It really helps people make a decision.

I agree giving them 2 options really works. I have to get better about booking at my shows!! Even if they want to book 6-8 months out!

1. What is "Made Some Overdue Calls"?

"Made Some Overdue Calls" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef to refer to the act of reaching out to customers who have not placed an order in a while.

2. Why is it important to make overdue calls?

Making overdue calls is important because it allows us to reconnect with our customers and remind them of the great products and services we offer. It also gives us the opportunity to address any concerns or issues they may have.

3. How often should I make overdue calls?

It is recommended to make overdue calls at least once every 3-4 months. This ensures that we are staying in touch with our customers and keeping them updated on our products and promotions.

4. Can I use a script for making overdue calls?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a script for making overdue calls to make the process easier and more effective. However, feel free to personalize the script to fit your own style and personality.

5. What should I do if a customer is not interested in placing an order?

If a customer is not interested in placing an order, thank them for their time and let them know that you are always available to assist them with any of their kitchen needs. You can also offer to add them to your customer email list to keep them updated on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcmckay