• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did my first Pampered Chef show turn out?

In summary, Maddy had a successful first show. She needs only $294.10 to reach her $1250 qualifying total. She has 3 weeks to reach this goal. She is a fellow newbie and feels very confident about her success. She encourages other newbies to hold a show to benefit themselves and their community.
maddy123
:)I was very nervous but it all worked out, even with the power going out right near the end of my show!
People were worried about getting home due to a storm so we left the party open a couple extra days.
The dish was the strawberry Ammeretto Pastry and it was a little messy but they liked it. I will try something else next time though.
Sales now at closing are show total = $955.90
2 Bookings and 1 recruit -signing in 1 week
I am a little worried because my 30 days is July 10th and I only have 1 of the bookings before that.
Trying very hard to get 2 more booked before then but not much luck yet.

Awesome, Maddy! What an amazing first show. You have 3 weeks, so just contact EVERYONE and tell them how holding a show will benefit them. Don't forge, catalog shows also count!

Way to go, Maddy! That was a very successful first show. You only need $294.10 to get to your $1250 qualifying. A really good catalog show or two would do it for ya. Pass that sucker around everywhere ya go. Also, let people know you're within a little of reaching a goal. Most will want to help you reach it.

Best of wishes!

Maddy that is an awesome first show! As a fellow newbie - I would cut off an extremity to have had a first show with that kind of total. I'm not sure if my first two shows will have totaled that so give yourself a huge pat on the back. You go girl!

Thanks , your comments have definitely made me feel better!
I am in canada though so I need to reach $1500.00 to qualify, I think I will make that but not so sure about the 4 partys to get my chef dollars and want them desperately.
lol melissa

Way to go fellow Canadian! That's an AWESOME first show total! And a recruit and bookings as well? WOOHOO!

Host a show yourself! That was one of my first shows and then my mom and mother-in-law hosted each hosted one, and I also had 2 people from my church host so I actually had 5. Remember, you can get PC dollars for shows within your first 90 days too (I think every 4 after your first 4) so even if you don't make the first 4 in the first 30 days, if you get 8 in your first 90 you get some PC dollars.

And I have to agree, I've NEVER gotten 2 bookings at one show or a recruit, and I just finished my 90 days so even though we should all TRY for every goal, remember not everyone will get every reward.

Thanks again everyone!
I dont think its as good as it sounds , only $560 is comissionable sales. The host ordered the knife set and the host special.
I am also wondering just to clarify.
The lady that hosted my party, is she able to order the host gift at other partys now?
If so- just once or more?
or just 10% off her order?
A little confused there.
I love this site.

Congratulations on a great first show.She can get the past host special (which may be slightly different from the host special) only at parties that were booked from her party. She gets 10% off anything she orders except those past host specials.

Thanks Rae but now I am really confused.
The past specials?
when the person that booked from her party has their party, say it is July then wont the previous host from which the party was booked get the julys host special at 60% off?
If not where would I find past host specials for her and is there special codes?
I hope this makes sense!

Maddy, congratulations on a very strong beginning. The past host special is the "past host's" special. If someone books a party to be held within 6 months (and you have indeed indicated that before your show was submitted), the host of the original party(past host) is also eligible to get the same monthly host special at 60% off at that second show. Always read the bottom of the monthly host special sheet for details -- sometimes they are a bit complicated. Codes are also listed there.

What is the "Made It Through My First Show!" program offered by Pampered Chef?

The "Made It Through My First Show!" program is a special training program designed for new Pampered Chef consultants. It provides them with the necessary tools, resources, and support to successfully host their first cooking show and start their Pampered Chef business.

How do I enroll in the "Made It Through My First Show!" program?

If you are a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in the program. You will receive an email with all the details and instructions on how to access the program materials and resources.

What can I expect from the "Made It Through My First Show!" program?

The program includes step-by-step guides, training videos, and tips from experienced consultants to help you plan and host your first cooking show. It also offers resources for promoting your show, managing orders, and building your customer base.

Is there a cost for the "Made It Through My First Show!" program?

No, the program is completely free for new Pampered Chef consultants. It is a part of the company's commitment to supporting and empowering its consultants to achieve success in their business.

Can I still participate in the "Made It Through My First Show!" program if I have already hosted my first show?

Yes, the program is available to all new consultants regardless of when they host their first show. Even if you have already hosted your first show, you can still access the program materials and resources to improve your skills and knowledge as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • mommylove_07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ellietheresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies