• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conquering Two Shows in One Day: My Exhausting but Successful Experience

In summary, this expert said that doing two shows in one day is hard, and that it is best to plan the same demo for all shows for that weekend.
BlessedWifeMommy
I learned to day I'm too old to do 2 shows in one day! I got through it and when I was driving home from the second, I realized, I just can't do two. My feet hurt, and I'm exhausted.

They both went well and I loved doing them both, met some great ladies. I got 4 solid bookings (two from each show). I also got one recruit lead. I'm almost too tired to get excited about the results.

Anyone else crazy enought to do two shows a day?

Maybe it was just because it took so long to leave the host's homes. I only had 45 minutes to rest between shows.

I've done 3 before and OH BOY talk about tired! I do 2 in a day every couple of months and yes I'm tired but sure am glad that I did as usually I'm on FIRE and I got them out of the way in one fell swoop!!!

I did 2 a few Saturdays ago and had no time to rest in between. I literally left the 1st show and drove straight to the 2nd show and set up. Both went well... I think having no time to rest actually helped me because I had no time to think about how tired I should be.

One weekend in January (double points LOL) I had a Friday show at 5pm, a Saturday show at 10am & 5pm AND a Sunday show at 2pm. It was totally insane - I was soooo tired Sunday night. BUT I did $1,900.00 in sales that weekend. I don't think I would book that close again, unless it's double points! Tee-hee.

I did a business fair one night then a womens brunch the next morning I had over 1000 in sales for that month and I was tired, but I think I might do that again, but not 2 in one day.

I regularly do 2 show in one day in the fall months when I can only do weekends. It is very common that I will book one on Fri night, 2 Sat and one Sunday. I did for three months last year.
This weekend I did Fri-today...I'm exhausted too! ;)

How do you plan? When do you do your dishes???? What is your secret oh mighty ChefSteph???

Well if I do book in close again, I need to get better at organizing, and how I pack my things. I had a hard time finding things at the second show.

Aunticooks said:
How do you plan? When do you do your dishes???? What is your secret oh mighty ChefSteph???

Oh you are too funny...

I will plan the SAME demo for all shows for that weekend, that makes it easy to just clean up and pack and go. When I double book Saturdays, I do a 1pm show and then a 6 or 7pm one. When I have my first show, I just wash up the dishes and repack my tote, it makes it a little more challenging for guest lap boards, I stamp as many as possible and just replace the ones that were lost for the late show. It takes a little organization, but if you stick w/ the same recipe for demos, it makes it a LOT easier! Also, of course it won't work if you have shows that are more than 1/2 apart or something. Try to book shows that are in the same town to cut down on time travelling.

1. What is "Made It Through My Day!"?

"Made It Through My Day!" is a line of products specifically designed to make everyday tasks and cooking easier and more enjoyable. These products are carefully crafted and tested to ensure high quality and functionality.

2. What types of products are included in the "Made It Through My Day!" line?

The "Made It Through My Day!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and storage solutions. These products are designed to cater to all your cooking and kitchen needs.

3. Are "Made It Through My Day!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the products in the "Made It Through My Day!" line are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the product packaging or instructions for specific care instructions.

4. Can I purchase "Made It Through My Day!" products online?

Yes, "Made It Through My Day!" products can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find these products in select retail stores.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for "Made It Through My Day!" products?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for "Made It Through My Day!" products. These can be found on our website, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or through our social media channels. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest promotions and deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI