• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Your Utensils: Quality Made in the USA!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the quality and origin of Pampered Chef products, specifically their nylon utensils, stoneware, and scrapers. One person mentioned their friend being a union man and always looking for products made in the USA. The other person, who is a Pampered Chef consultant, also highlighted the fact that their products are proudly made in the USA and that supporting American-made products is important. They also mentioned the strict guidelines for lead content in American-made stoneware as a selling point.
afshea
I have a friend who has the most pathetic utensils. I forced him to buy all of our nylon utensils. He is very much a union man...and is always on the look out for MADE IN THE U.S.A. Did you know that our nylon tools are? So is our stoneware, and the scrapers! I am happy to pass that information on to people! Take a look at your items when you are using them. Let us know what you find that is Made in the U.S.A.!

thats awesome my husband will love to know that he loves PC and is a union man

My husband is union too, and one(That he saw) of the items that came in my kit was made in Mexico, or china and he had a FIT! LOL, He couldn't believe I was going to be selling that "cra.." LOL, I must say I did laugh... I did tell him that a lot of it is american made and I would push those products.

Emma

The reason on the stoneware...Just a helpful selling point...
Is because the US has strict guidelines about lead content. There is to be no lead in US made stoneware. If you buy any other countries stoneware, you may or may not be getting alead free product.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I couldn't agree more - our nylon utensils are not only high-quality and durable, but they are also proudly made in the USA. And it's not just our utensils - our stoneware and scrapers are also made right here in America. It's always a great feeling to support and promote products that are made in our own country. So next time you're using your Pampered Chef items, take a look and see what else you can find that is Made in the U.S.A. I'm happy to pass on this information to others as well. Thanks for being a loyal customer and for supporting American-made products!

What is the difference between "Check Your Utensils: Quality Made in the USA!" and other kitchen utensils?

The main difference is that "Check Your Utensils: Quality Made in the USA!" products are made in the United States with high-quality materials and strict manufacturing standards. This ensures durability, longevity, and safety in the kitchen.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Check Your Utensils: Quality Made in the USA!" products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

Do these utensils come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Check Your Utensils: Quality Made in the USA!" products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Are these utensils made with sustainable materials?

Yes, we are committed to sustainability at Pampered Chef. "Check Your Utensils: Quality Made in the USA!" products are made with sustainable and eco-friendly materials, such as bamboo and silicone.

Can I purchase these utensils in a set or individually?

Both options are available for our "Check Your Utensils: Quality Made in the USA!" products. You can purchase individual utensils to replace specific items in your kitchen or buy a set for a complete upgrade.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Maria Harrison-Edge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies