• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made in the U.S.A

afshea

Jan 6, 2006
I have a friend who has the most pathetic utensils. I forced him to buy all of our nylon utensils. He is very much a union man...and is always on the look out for MADE IN THE U.S.A. Did you know that our nylon tools are? So is our stoneware, and the scrapers! I am happy to pass that information on to people! Take a look at your items when you are using them. Let us know what you find that is Made in the U.S.A.!

EmmaLeeM

Mar 2, 2006
My husband is union too, and one(That he saw) of the items that came in my kit was made in Mexico, or china and he had a FIT! LOL, He couldn't believe I was going to be selling that "cra.." LOL, I must say I did laugh... I did tell him that a lot of it is american made and I would push those products.

Emma

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
The reason on the stoneware...

Just a helpful selling point...
Is because the US has strict guidelines about lead content. There is to be no lead in US made stoneware. If you buy any other countries stoneware, you may or may not be getting alead free product.